Cal freezy

*Sky's PoV*

"Cal Elsa, Cal fairy liquid." I say in Cal's ear annoying him, "Cal frozen."

"When are you going to stop that?" He asked really annoyed.

"Never." I laugh, "Cal Pringles."

"It's okay Sky. Cal squeezy here can't take a joke." Harry look at his phone, "I need to go. Don't get uo to anything. Looking at Cal's face I don't think you could anyway. He's so annoyed at you."

Harry left and I continued to piss Cal off, "Cal haribo."

"Cal haribo?" He exclaimed, "What the actual fuck?"

"When I saw the new frenzy haribo's I thought it said freezy so you are no Cal haribo." I laugh and he goes back to being annoyed.

"Don't you like my nicknames?" I giggle and he ignores me, "Are you sulking. Cal nappies."

He continues to ignore me so I decide to sit on his lap facing him, "You can't ignore me forever."

I think for a bit then said, "Do the nicknames upset you? Should I stop?"

"Yes!" He snapped.

"All of them?" I ask, "Because I have a really good one."

"I don't want to hear it." I smile at myself for getting a reaction out of him.

It's really funny when I tease Cal and he looks really hot when he's angry.

"Okay." I take a breath and giggle, he looks at me thinking I'm going to say another so I surprise him and say the one I have wanted to say all alone knowing he would like it, "Daddy."

Cal grinned when he realises what I did, "I quite like that one."

"But Cal. You wanted me to stop a minuet ago." I tease, "They upset you so I decided to call you only by your name."

"Shut up Sky. You did that purposely."

"So what if I did." Cal starts to kiss me and soon I'm off of his lap and presses against the sofa with him on top of me.

"No more until you say it." This time him teasing me.

"Cal tripod?" I say giggling but he starts to move away, "Daddy."

"That's better." He says kissing me again, "That's the only name you can call me okay."

I bid and he pulls of my top, "What ever you say... Daddy."

AUTHORS NOTE: Don't ask me what I was thinking okay and I really did think the new frenzy haribo's said freezy so I had to put that in their.

I'm going out tomorrow to see the step dads fam so I might be on wattpad less as my step dad will be off work and has a dumb rule about not spending all day on wi-fi.

Hope you enjoyed and any requests because I really want to do some more.

And I've been playing wanna do on repeat.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️