Miniminter

*Sky's PoV*

I walk away from the blaring music coming from my mums wedding reception. A big hall full of load music and everyone drunk as fuck is not my
idea of fun. I notice a park over by the car park and decide to go to that.

I pull myself on top of a shelter careful not to rip my dress and pull out my phone and text my best friend Gemma.

Save me!!!!!!!!!-Sky

Ha ha no I'm going to sleep-Gemma.

For fuck sake. What am I meant to do for the next couple of hours. It's only ten thirty and theirs at least two hours left of this hell.

"Party's not you scene?"

I look down and see Simon minter Famous YouTube standing below me. His parents are a family friend and my mum decided to invite him hoping I would talk to people. You see compared to me Simon is a social butterfly, I'm just that longer who hangs in the toilets on my phone.

"Hate them." I replying putting my phone in my bra.

"It is getting a little annoying." He said as he pulled himself up on top of the shelter next to me.

"Everyone drunk and music killing your ear drums is a little annoying! That's the definition of hell right their." I laugh, "That and complete strangers that are apparently my cousins trying to talk to me."

"Is that why you came out here and been hiding in a corner all night?"

"I wasn't hiding I was just trying to not be seen."

"Is that not the definition of hiding?" He laughed.

"Yes I wasn't hiding though." I laugh, "Hey a shooting star."

I point up to a light moving across the sky.

"You need to make a wish." He whispered.

His blue eyes meet with my green one and in the moment I want to kiss him so that's that wish I make. I don't say it out loud and Simon don't his.

"What did you wish for?"

"I can't say that or it won't come true." I reply both of us still staring in each other's eyes.

He smiles before looking back up at the shooting star.

"It's the first one I've ever seen." His voice almost at a whisper as if he was left in trace by it.

"The wishes never come true."

"It might." We stare at each other again and his hand brushes over mine and squeezes it.

I start subconsciously moving closer to him and he brushes my hair out my eyes.

"Has anyone told you how amazing you look tonight." He says barely audible.

"Has anyone said the same to you."

We lean in closer to each other and his lips are pressed on to him. I instantly kiss him back my hands moving to his neck. We stay like that for a while kissing on top of a park shelter.

"Maybe the wishes do come true." I whisper.

"I said that they might." His arm round my shoulder.

"Should we go back to the party now?"

"I quite like it up here it has an amazing view..." He looks into my eyes and I want to kiss him again, "You."

AUTHORS NOTE:Last night was pretty good I guess. I didn't write as much as I would have liked because well I will tell you in a second but thanks for reading.

Anyway I'm feeling like I've been run over. Sleeping on a sofa is not comfy at all. Last night I had two shots and 7 energy drinks and I did helium challenge. So yeah you can tell it was good. I took a few selfies with a old mate on top on some bins outside the hall then we snuck out to the park and was on top of the shelter thing with another guy I know and was doing the whip and nae nae. We also had a lot of penis jokes and then I couldn't get down because I didn't trust them not to try look up my dress. And I hit them with a selfie stick and called one a spengy melt boy.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️