Going to Freddy's Again

Your parents were taking you to Freddy's again. Your mom had gotten a job there as a waitress so you had to go there every day (this is fanfiction school doesn't exist at this age). One day at Freddy's you hid under a table as usual till someone came along to claim the table. All the tables were full and you had no where to go. You went to the back of the room and huddled into a fettle position and cried. No one saw you. None of the kids cared. "Hey there, are you all right?" Said a voice, belonging to a male. You opened your teary eyes and saw a young man. He had a black top hat, a black vest with gold l lining, black pant, a gold undershirt, a white apron, and two gold bear ears on his head (like the pic at the top). "You just stared at the man a little frightened by his approach.

"There is no need to be afraid. My name is Goldie." Goldie said crouching down to your level. "I'm (Y/N)." You say shyly. "That's a lovely name you have." Goldie smiled warmly. "May I ask, why were you crying?" Goldie asked. You didn't answer just pointed at the three animatronics on the other side of the room. Goldie looked at the animatronics, then back to you. "It's okay, they wont hurt you." Goldie said. Suddenly your stomach growled. Goldie laughed. "How about we get you something to eat." He says standing up and offering you a hand. You accept and he pulls you to your feet.

You and Goldie sat at a small booth farthest away from the three animatronics. "Are those real?" You suddenly ask pointing at Goldie's two golden bear ears. Goldie froze. "Um, s..so, how's the pizza?" Goldie asked changing the subject. "Good!" You say not noticing the subject change. "(Y/N)! It's time to go!" Your mom shouts. "Sorry, Goldie, I have to go." You say sadly. "But I'll be here tomorrow!" You say then skip off to your mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by England and his scones~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two weeks since you have first met Goldie and you two became the best of friends. But other stuff has happened that made it kind of hard on you. Your dad had gotten a job that requires him to be away from the house for long periods of time, and since that happened your mom has been ignoring you. She even almost forgot you a few days ago if you hadn't had noticed and jumped in the car. Goldie was your only friend. Today, however, Goldie wasn't around. You sat at the booth you normally would and you started to feel a bit sleepy. You laid down. The booths cushy seat making you fall asleep.

You wok up to see it was kind of dark in the building and there was no sound. You sat up and realized everyone was gone. You started to panic. That's when you heard the sound of groaning metal.

A/N Sorry this took a while, hope you all like! I'm going to start making more and more fanfic!