Chapter 19: Morning lust

Sorry!

Sorry!

Sorry!

Okay?! Don't look at me like that.

I know I didn't update for like decades.
But I don't even get your response of how my story is and everything.

Anyways I will complete my story for myself.

-stuckwithbooks

Linnea POV~

I woke up again, earlier than I was supposed to, but plus point was my view. I never thought that I would wake up beside him someday. He looked so adorable in his sleep, that I could just kiss him right now.I could watch him all day like this.

Nah... Boring.

I rolled across the bed and I stood up, finally after a whole day, I was on my feet . Trust me it was devastating. My body ached like it was its only job it could do. I did my best to restraint my urge to squeal, because if my devil heard me he would probably send me for hibernation.

Just then it clicked.

Where are my pants? He didn't return me my pant. Shit! I slept with him without my pants. That's so Idk what. Weird I guess.

I browsed around the room in search of my underwear, and it was no where to be found. Even if I was supposed to ask him, what sentence shall I use?
'Daniel have you seen my pants?'
He will probably say 'no but I have seen what's inside it.'
Forget it. I'll rehearse later. Let's explore.

Observing everything I walked around the corridor in naked feet. His house was huge, anyone would possibly need a tour guide.

If his this house is nearer then why does he live in the apartment where we had elevator spooning?

I walked down to ground floor and my focus went to several pictures decorated in modern frames on the walls. Baby Daniel and his parents in a park, young Daniel and his brother in golf field. Baby Daniel and his mom in front of their car.

I strolled around the house, inside the maze and came across a cabinet which had a perfect collection of guns. From pistols to rifles, from snub nose to AK 46, this family was a huge fan of guns.

That's right, rich people collection.
I used to collect coins.

There were several rooms in this entire building. I scanned the area, in search of camera, and bingo!. This corridor had two camera at the ends.

I turned back to the living hall and rambled around. My naked feet and my half naked body made me self conscious even when no one was around and on above that I was wearing a dress. I should have never left the bed, it was in twichy here. What if someone comes? What if Daniel comes?

Speak of the devil and he is here. He walked down the stairs not stopping from looking at me, I felt a sudden twitch in my stomach. An anxious feeling engulfed my body.

"Why are you not in bed?" His tone burnt me, my stomach dropped and nerves electrified.

"Why do you keep bossing me around?"

"I don't want to quarell in morning Linnea, go to bed, I'll bring something to eat"

"I am not following your orders"