Chapter 17

Hey guys,

Enjoying?

Want something delicious today? Like extra cheese on your burger? Hands up please...

Uh huh I see you.

Great.
Do whatever you want. Share it or vote it, your wish. But I'll really appreciate it if you do.

Shoot comments not bullets.
Keep drooling.
Love ya!

With moons and stars.
stuckwithbooks

************************************ ************************************

LINNEA POV~

*5pm*

I was wide awake, eyes twinkled like a disco ball complementing my dark room. It was my time to rise and shine. But pain was too much, but I needed to meet him. I don't know why.
Tugging in a baggy shirt in my jogging pants so that my wound was comfortable, I went out of my room to my college.

Walking to college was impossible for me, Stacy kept telling me that I shouldn't go, but when I kept insisting, she got a cab booked just for me to travel such short distance.

I strolled to the gym room without catching anyone's attention, but then there was no one was inside.

I started walking towards the field and just as I entered a ball came towards my face with a invisible firing rocket attached to it. Duck. Ball hit the wall which was behind my face a second ago. I winced in pain which suddenly erupted in my stomach.

There was him standing, opposite of me in the field. I stood up and stared him blankly as he came towards me and then beside me then in front of me. I wanted to hold him so bad but then it would make me weak.

All of a sudden he pinned me against the wall and my eyes squeezed shut as the pain pinched me there again.

"What is wrong with you!?" I screamed "leave me!"

I tried all my attempts to get my hands free from him but I was too weak for it. My body now ached with the dire attempt to get away from him but it was impossible, he was too strong and i m too weak right now, so I stopped.

His eyes pierced into mine,frowning , I could hear his breath, his anger.  His grip on my wrists slowly eased and I relaxed.

His left hand left my right wrist and went down slowly caressing my hand then further down, touching my sides. My body sparked fire as his thumb brushed my nipple. My breath became heavy and his face closer. I could feel his breath on me. My eyes closed.

Then I waited, but nothing came. Oops. Embarrassing. I opened my eyes and saw him staring down. Hem of my top was folded up my waist, he was staring at my wound

"Why didn't you tell me!?" he asked. His nostrils flared fire that it could burn me down.

I remained silent.

"Who did this?" He said politely but his tone covered a tint of anger and madness.

I opened my mouth to say something but I didn't know what to. My head played my heart beat so hard that it would crack my skull.