Chapter 7 part 3:Mine

Daniel POV

I woke up, my head felt dizzy. I was curled up in a soft blanket. How did I get here?

I made my way crawling up to the edge of the bed and walked to washroom like freaking Frankenstein. I opened the door and pulled myself towards the toilet and leaned against the wall. I unlocked my counter to relieve myself. Toilet flush. Pants zipped. Check.

I stood in front of mirror because my mirrors always gave me the greatest view. Damn I know I am so fucking hot, and I m without my shirt. Well why am I without my shirt? Crap.

Linnea.

I ran to my room , she wasn't there, not in my bed,then why was I semi-naked.

Did I ?

Oh no.

When I woke up I had a boner, that means__

fuck.

I might have forced her and then she ran away. Where on earth will she go? She doesn't know how to go back she must be lost! God What did I do. I must call the guards, they must be knowing.

I wanted to hit myself. Why did I get drunk its all your fault Daniel. You hurt her again. You miserable piece of shit. Shoot yourself.

I ran to my study room to check if she was there, or some where in house.

Crying.

She was not in the library. Maybe in drawing hall. I ran as fast I could, almost slipping and tripping on my slippy black marbles. I ran across the drawing room, jumping across my king sized sofa, like I was in track and field marathon race. I bet I'd win. She was not there. Maybe she actually went out. How can she? She doesn't even know her way back. Maybe she didn't want to face me at all and that's why she-

God, She was scared of nothing.

My car keys are still hanging on the metal, that means she didn't even take my car. How the fuck is she going to make it to college, its almost six. If somebody kidnaps her or maybe-

My mouth went dry, my heart beat so hard as if it could crack my ribs. My nails dug into my palm.

No!

I'll kill them, this is my territory, and if anyone here goes against me. They die.

But right now I need her to be safe. If anything happens to her Ill kill myself after killing her victims.

She can never be a victim as long as I m alive.

I must run for her. I barged to my room and immediately slipped my shirt over me.

"Are you alright?"

Her voice. So quiet. So polite. So descent still so fucking sexy. Not a familiar one, but which I have been desperately wanting to hear these days all around me. Her voice filled my room, bringing me back to life. I turned around to see her standing near the door, almost shocked as I was. Colour in her face flushed a little, I think I know why, and it made me feel that I might die with raging boner. Fuck. Fuck you. My fucking cock.

Every time she was near me, it was harder to breathe, it was harder to think. Straight. This girl is messing with my little pride. Well FYI my pride isn't little.

I want her.

In life.

I want her in every way, every inch, every second.

I was losing it for her.

I don't know why.

I don't know how.

I just know that I want her.

But right now I just wanted to hug her. I was so fucking worried. It almost killed me.

"I m so sorry, I shou-" she started apologizing.

"Why are you saying sorry. Its all my fault , I was drunk"

"Yeah but I shouldn't have, I m such a fat -"

"Stop it Linnea , don't ever cuss yourself, at least not in front of me. I didn't know I would make you think this way. I hate myself for this, I thought you might have left after what happened. I-"

"Why would I run away..? Strange. Oh you are talking about-" she shyly blushed and turned her gaze to the ground. My floors would have got horny if they knew the reason behind it.

Shit.

She liked it?!

Yep she did.

But I need that from her mouth, in all those sexy words.

"Where were you?" I asked her curiously because as far as I remember I was searching for her like a manic in my house and she was no where to be found.

" I was watching you racing in the house with your invisible ninja friends, jumping around the sofa, crazily- ... scratching. your. head. like. a. monkey-" she laughed hysterically like a t- Rex, I clearly knew why. She couldn't even speak out the words properly. But I still loved it.

"Where were you love, I asked you a simple question. Don't try to embarrass me. I wasn't doing it without a reason"

"What's your reason?"

"I asked first"

"Didn't I just tell you that I was in the kitchen watching you-"

There she goes again.

"-jumping. You looked so funny Daniel .Seriously I almost forgot I was angry at you"

"No you didn't tell me you were in kitchen."

"Oops, my bad, actually I get too distracted when annoying people turn into hot funny human version of ninja turtles "

Yep she said it.

"What did you just say love ? I was what version of turtles"

I made my way to her steadily, so that it increased the temperature between us. Her face nearly flushed again as if she was caught stealing, turning into red soon. My urge was fighting against my boxers. Blood rushed to my right place too sooner, and I knew she felt same. I take my words back. I won't die with raging boner.

"Stop Daniel" she placed her soft hands on the place that was mine. But now I fear that she has started to invade.

My heart.

I hate it when people touch what's mine. I beat shit out of them. But what do I do to her? I m afraid to touch her. How am I supposed to punish her for stealing it?

I stared at her nude lips, I wanted to kiss it so much. Nude colour made her already pink lips sexier, I wish she was all nude in front of me right now, so that I could take her to the place she deserves to be in.

No!

She doesn't deserve this, she deserves better.

But I m best.

I can't let anyone else make her blush. I don't want anyone get the same butterflies I get when she smiles or says my name. I can't watch anyone else touch her. She is innocent and fragile. I can't let her fall for me, it will only hurt both of us. I will have to dig down to hell till I fall into hot burning cauldron to give her pain. A pain she might hate me for, a love she will regret.

But you never have to force anything that is truly bent to be yours.

And she's mine.