Chapter 9:Party

Linnea POV

Next three days of my life was easily spent. No Daniel, no headaches, no bullying, no running, just studying.

Stacy hated me because I didn't tell her anything that happened between me and him. She eagerly wanted to know, but my words were simple
'He gave me books then we returned and I thanked him'.

I m too good at telling lies. I get very confident when I do that. Thank you thank you, no claps please. I hate publicity.
Love xoxo.

These two days I made myself stuck to my seat, no bathroom no main gate exit. The back gate, and roof escapes to shift my classroom, when I had to change buildings, were the keys to my problems. Problems like Daniel. Don't worry, the buildings stick with each other so I didn't have to do ninja jumps and all. But I can thank Daniel for one thing, just one thing, I was now fearless of heights. No claps please.

Sitting in class would be no solution, I know I know, but I just didn't want to face him, at least for a few months. Don't ask me why. I am having this millions of thoughts and fellings running through my head just for one guy. It sucked.

That day I had seen his car outside my hostel, he followed me. He must be worried about me dying on a road accident. Wasn't that something he wanted.

Why did he do that? To scare me? Well, Fuck off. I am not scared of anything. I knew he wouldn't want to die with me.

I saw him a lot of time in corridors. Well I'll tell you secret, I wanted to. Shh- shh. Okay isn't that normal for a girl to carve on the guy who made her think of invisible fingers crawling on her body at night? Scary, isn't it? Well my words of description are, but feeling of it was breath taking. Everything that happened between us, in the room or the elevator, was haunting me.

But to be honest, I didn't like him. It was all neutral. Because I don't wanna play with my life and my virginity and he's all that kind of guy. Even though I fascinate about his touch, I deeply hate him from the pit of my heart for doing what he did. I feel used and insulted.

ESPECIALLY THE RED FUCKING MARK ON MY NECK.

I had to wear scarf to hide it. Stacy was dead curious about it but I excused myself telling that I had cold. Daniel is definitely going to pay for it someday, idk. This will go away in a few days. I didn't want to go to him even though this was a huge war to fight. I just wanted things to fade away, and time will help me with that even if it takes years, I want to forget everything. Him especially.

Okay so let's get to the present.

Tonight is pool party and I m not going. I have got periods. My stomach hurts, not to the verge of fainting or crying but I am pretending to act so.

Master plan: Act like you are in pain- Stacy won't force for partying- Stacy leaves- I awake- jump on bed- do flips- walk around in bikini- use toilet with doors open- spider walk- hang on wall- dance on 'sexy and I know it'- sleep on bed clothed before she returns.

I have also got this white flag ready for myself. Saying 'RIP Linnea'. Thank you, its just some of my stupid stuff I do all the time.

My assignment works are over, I am planning to submit it on Monday. Thanks to Dan Dan Dan. Bang Bang.

Now coming to 'how to return his notes' I have also got it planned. I'll ask Dona to do that, she is a girl from my class who have got a huge crush on Daniel. Boo yeah.

Evening 6pm.

Me- I wanted to come with you. I m so sorry Stacy. I promise I'll make it up to you.