Chapter Twenty-Eight

Începe de la început

"I assume no guns?" Greggory asked.

"No weapons whatsoever." Miley replied.

"I will be on the plane with Greggory tonight. It will be easier to talk further about this in person." I said looking at Greggory.

"Then so will I." Sam said. I wanted to fight her on that but I knew that I wouldn't win.

"The more the merrier." Lewis said with a chuckle.

"Great, I guess we can finish this conversation when you arrive." Miley said.

"Alright," I said hanging the phone up.

I walked out of the conference room and up to my room and quickly packed my things. My mind was, of course, still focused on Miley. I didn't know what we were walking into but I knew that this was a good idea and it will put me at easy.

"Bear," I said walking back down stairs.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Will and Fringe will be in charge of things here and I need you to come with me." I said.

"I already have my things packed." He said with a nod. He was always on top of things and I knew that I could always count on him.

"Ready?" Greggory asked walking up with Sam.

"Yeah," I nodded and walked out to the car.

"Fringe?" I called. He was placing everything into the trunk for us.

"Yeah?" He asked stopping what he was doing.

"I might need you to come to Australia." I said clearing my throat.

"I will make sure everything is okay here and you just let me know when you need me." He nodded and closed the trunk.

"Let's go," I said hopping into the driver's seat.

-

"Jason," Lewis said greeting me as we got out of the car at his estate.

"Hey Lewis," I said giving him a hug. He was like an uncle to Sam and I.

"Come inside," he said as we all pilled into the house.

"Once everyone gets settled come down and meet with the others in the conference room." Lewis said as we went to our rooms.

I placed everything in my room and adjusted my outfit. I was going to see Miley and I wanted to look my best. I threw on my black V-neck to go with my black jeans and black combat boots. It was all black everything; what a surprise.

I walked down stairs and into the conference room. Sam and Greggory were already in there with everyone else waiting, but Miley wasn't here and that made my heart begin to race as my nerves came to the surface.

"Just waiting on Miley," Lewis said as I walked in. I grabbed a seat next to Sam.

"Sorry I'm late," Miley said walking in a few moments later. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her tight jeans and lose crop top clung perfectly to her body and I wanted to take her right here; I didn't fucking care who was around.

"Now, is there any questions before we begin?" Lewis asked but nobody said a word. "Alright, this is Miley's plan so listen and respect her." Lewis said nodding at Miley.

"I talked with Denver this morning," she started running her hand through her hair. "He will be at the meeting with Jeremy and I told him I would send him the location once that was officially decided. I hope to hear back from Maximus today." She started.