[ Number 33 ]

Wassup with y'all ? 👀

As always I hope everybody is doing well and all that good stuff. As of yesterday night I reached 30k reads on this story and it's only right that we celebrate with an update! 😏👏🏼

And also thank you for all the comments last chapter👌🏼

-Chanell ❤️

////////////////

Juliana.

One year later.

"Come on Ryland" I said coming out of my room

I heard his little footsteps running up the hallway. He ran right into my arms and I picked him up and carried him down the stairs.

"Juice mommy" he said wiggling his way outta my arms and to the fridge I grabbed his cup out the dishwasher and went and grabbed his juicy juice out the fridge.

After passing him his cup we went into the living room I sat him down and put on bubble guppies he loved that show.

"Daddy" ryland called out then looking at me

"Daddy's coming baby he'll be here soon" I said kissing his forehead

It's been a long year but also a beautiful one to say the least. I took que back and he continued to work on himself all while we were still waiting on our son to enter the world. My baby boy being born was one of the greatest days of my life he was born on August 22 at 3:25 am we named him Ryland Rodriguez.

Jacquees has once again became the man I fell in love with but so much better now after the birth of ryland he turned into a whole new person and an amazing father. He and I work so we don't really get to spend time together like we use to but he never ceases to amaze me with surprising me with little gifts and flowers and beautiful notes and songs he's still the most amazing man and he has again made me the happiest woman in the world.

We got a townhouse together in this nice little complex not too far from April we still see her all the time. She's actually expecting her first baby with that sexy ass Bryson I'm so happy for them.

That bitch ass nigga I was supposed to call my father end up getting killed a month after graduation and after trying to break into april's house to get to me que didn't even have to do anything.

the story I heard was he owed a nigga some money from getting drugs and never payed so some niggas shot him but whatever happened didn't really matter to me I was actually glad for whoever got him it took the burden of off me and mine.

////////////////////////

Jacquees.

I was leaving work and I had a really strange feeling that somebody was watching me.

I walked to my car and unlocked the doors before looking around to see if I seen anybody which I didn't but I had a very uneasy feeling.

I got in my car starting it up and pulling out the parking lot. I worked at a restaurant it was one of nicer ones one of the best in the city even though it wasn't what I wanted to do it paid good so I really couldn't complain.

I was coming up on a red light and I began to brake when I realized I wasn't slowing down. I swerved to dodge the cars in front of me when I hit a bush on the side of the road.