[ Number 32 ]

A chapter long overdue I guess I can go back to updating stories regularly even though nobody comments I love you anyway 😂😏

Enjoy the chapter !

-Chanell 💙

/////////////////////

Juliana.

Leaving graduation I felt great I felt accomplished I felt free. This had to be the toughest school year for me with everything I had gone through and then after all that finding out I was expecting and still having that drive to continue on I truly feel amazing.

April came home a week ago I ended up being up under her the whole time I was on bedrest I missed her so much words can't even explain it.

The shit that happened with que that day I left the house he ended up talking to me about it and even though I wasn't feeling it he still end up staying with me the whole week.

As of now we are on good terms I really don't have time to hold grudges against him or anybody for that matter I'm really not for any negativity so I'm past all the bullshit.

"Hey juju congratulations I'm so happy you were able to graduate you've always been a strong woman though so I've expected nothing less than the best" Jacquees said coming over to me with flowers handing me the flowers and giving me a hug

"Thank you and same to you" I said with a small smile holding my stomach

He then put his hand on my stomach and kissed my cheek while he whispered something in my ear I began to blush and giggle.

"How about you come to my house for dinner I want to talk to you about some things" he said with his hand still on my belly

"I don't know que I don't think I should" I said looking down

"And why not?" He said bringing my face back up to his

"Because I'm just not with the drama no more seriously you can't seem to get right and I can no longer stress myself about you I love you and I always will but I don't want a relationship with somebody I can't trust somebody that always have different drama and a different bitch and when the drama shows up to my house I don't want to deal with it she should have never showed up and appeared on my doorstep whether y'all were talking still or not some shit is just unacceptable and I refuse to come second to any bitch" I said as tears welled up in my eyes.

I was at a crossroads because I still wanted to be with him and of course I still loved him but I just didn't know if a relationship is what's right for us maybe he deserves somebody else , maybe I deserve somebody else.

I still wanted it to work though I wanted us to work through it but I just had to know that he was serious if we were to continue on I can't continue to play games especially since we were now out of high school and starting new lives.

"Can you please just come over so we can talk things out please Juliana I'm begging you right now" he said looking into my eyes with a look that always got to me "I can't just let you go please can you do this for me?" He said coming close to my face again and whispering in my ear again but this time putting his hand on my booty I covered my face as I blushed once more and giggled.

"Okay okay you got me I'll come but I'm letting you know now though the bullshit stops here and I mean it" I said looking him dead in his eyes so he knows I'm serious