[ Number 29 ]

Que.

When I got back to juliana's house she was sitting on the floor so I automatically knew something was wrong.

She was crying and rocking side to side I put the food down and sat next to her wrapping my arms around her and laying her head on my chest.

"Baby ... Juliana look at me what happened" I said running my fingers through her hair

"M-y-y-y daddy h-h-e-e ... He came back" she said in a low voice my blood immediately started to boil.

I was so ready to get rid of this sleeze bag ass nigga I just couldn't believe someone actually let him out of jail. He was supposed to be doing five years he hasn't even done one and at this point I'm beyond fed up.

For him to think he's going to get to juju while she's carrying my child he has another thing coming. If he so much as lay a finger on her their will be no more him.

I got up I helped Juliana up and then grabbed the bag and we went back into the living room. I handed her her food she just sat there at first before finally starting to eat.

"We gotta call the police" she said as she bit into her nugget

"Why?" I said eating some fries

"Because somebody called me and said Juliana it's me help me please it sounded like april and seeing as she hasn't been home in three days I'm really worried about her"

"We don't need to call the police imma call the boys and get some info on where she might be" I said wiping my hands off "we will get it taken care of and get April back home"

After she was done eating I asked her if she wanted to go upstairs and she said she didn't feel like it so I went to the closet and grabbed a blanket out and then layed down with her.

Twenty minutes later she was sleeping laying on my chest while I just watched tv. I decided to text the crew and tell them what was up and for them to put they ear to the streets and find out what was going on and where april could be.

I already was out for juju's daddy now I'm out for whoever fuckin with April I'll be damned if I let anything happen to her.

-------------------------

Juliana.

The next day I woke up on the couch don't know how que was sleep but it didn't look comfortable at all. I kissed his cheek before I went upstairs and went into my room heading straight for the shower.

I got out after 30 minutes and dried off brushed my teeth combed my hair and then put it in a ponytail. I walked out and seen that que was laying in my bed

"Good morning when did you get up here?" I said as I put on my panties

"10 minutes ago" he said looking at his phone

After I was dressed I laid in my bed I was still kinda tired so I was just gon rest for the day.

"Baby I gotta go I texted the crew last night after you were sleep and they got an idea as to where April might be" he said sitting up

"Okay well be careful out here okay" I said turning to look at him

"You gon be okay here by yourself ?" He said putting his shirt on

"Yes baby I'll be fine if I need you I'll call you"

He kissed my lips then my forehead before looking back at me