[Number 26]

Juliana.

Of course me and que are together and working on things. I'm taking my time on trusting him fully and getting our relationship back in full swing but we are together and were taking it step by step.

Today is prom finally and I am so excited pregnant and all I'm just ready to have a good time.

I'm getting my nails done now and I get my hair done after this so I'm kinda pressed for time.

I can't believe it's so much closer to graduation and my next appointment with the baby I never imagined my life like this but with everything I've been through I've always kept going and bettered myself I never lost my way.

I'm actually very proud of myself for overcoming everything the way I did and I'm forever grateful to april I will always say that.

Que went to get his dreads retwisted and styled or whatever I can't wait to see him all dressed up.

After a hour I was finally finished I got up paid the lady and made my way to my car. I drove the 20 minutes to the shop but I arrived in 10 I was on a strict time schedule.

I got a really pretty weave it was dyed and curled it was so gorgeous. I spent 2 and a half hours in there by this time it was almost 4 prom started at 7 .

I stopped and grabbed me a bite to eat before pulling up at home. I reached home got out and made my way inside.

Going straight upstairs I went into my room grabbed my bonnet put it on then headed straight for the shower.

Spending almost a hour in the shower I finally got out dried off and slipped on my panties and bra. I sat and just ate my food april then came in my room smiling super hard.

"Awww my baby going to prom I'm going to cry I can't believe this I'm not ready"

I just smiled and giggled

"I know I know but you'll be fine"

"You about ready to get dressed?"

"What time is it?"

"6:00"

"Oh shit well yeah I gotta be ready by 6:30"

I then threw my garbage away and went to grab my dress shoes and accessories. As april helped me put on my dress my phone began to ring

"Hello"

"Hey baby you ready yet?"

"Yes I just gotta get my shoes on"

"Okay I'll be there in 10 minutes"

He then hung up and I let my hair down as april put on my necklace and earrings. I applied deodorant and perfume then ran my fingers through my curls for fuller bigger and bouncier hair.

I was finishing up when we heard a knock at the door. April went to get it as I put my shoes on. I put all my things in my clutch and made my way downstairs.

As I was walking down the steps it's like everything stopped around me and all eyes were on me I felt like the prettiest girl in the world right now and no one could stop my shine.

Que just stood there and stared at me he was froze and he didn't move for a minute.

"Que, baby hello you okay?" I said as I chuckled at his facial expression

"Uhh yeah uhh I mean wow like really wow you look incredible ju" he said walking towards me never taking his eyes off me

I blushed "thank you so much sweetheart" I said he then gave me a light little kiss