F•M•L part 2

This is not revised and most likely have a million typos in it. Sorry i just didnt have the energy.

day 1

Why does the world hate me. I just want to want to be with the person I 'like very much'. Why doesn't this person like me. HELL, I thought I was cute or something. But don't you wait. Ill look even better in time, maybe loose some weight. I just really want to cry rn. And it's all my fault because I wouldn't leave it alone. I mean I deleted the person's contact and blocked them on every social media I use. But no. I had to start back up with this person, and now my heart heart, and I feel like complete and udder shit. But I won't. That would make thing more worst than they are now. But this person is just my ideal person. I could write pages about they way this person makes me feel. And that's what the fuck I'm going to do. (hold on I just put my phone down because I'm on the bus rn. And this girl that sits across from me told the bus driver that she 'accidentally' dropped something out the window just so she get off and hug her boyfriend. And some of her friends videoed it. And the bus driver saw her hug her boyfriend and was like she's getting a refurel. Wow. My bus driver is a non-driving ass bitch. AND Make me feel lonely and like shit why don't cha. Thanks emo girl. BTW she was emo, and so was her boyfriend.)

day 2

Okay so what the hell. Life hates me and I'm feeling gooey and happy rn. Okay so the person I like sits straight across from me on the bus. Our hands connected when trying to see whose is bigger. The way our hand held each others then swang in the air as we did a little dance, had my heart racing. She is the person I want to ask out. But I don't want to be rejected or pressure her into anything. Like I can't handle the way I feel. My heart feels like it's going to implode, it's full of want and the need to be near her 24/7. When I see her my day lights up and I instantly feel a smile wipe across my face. The way she talks, and laughs, drives my crazy. The way her long brown hair flows when she turns her head, and the was he greenish brown eyes light you when you tell a joke. It all just kills me. I know that you'll most likely have or will read this. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, but you only give two emotions, sadness because your not mine, or happiness because I even know you the way I do. I want more emotions princess. And I'm pretty sure you don't feel the same. But I at least have to try. Carol Alexis, will you go out with me?

Please don't answer in the comments.