coming out

Omfg guys. About 5minutes ago I was laying on my moms chest and telling her how I like everyone. Aka girls, boys, and people who don't identify with a gender. This is officially one of the greatest days of my life. It all started when u was in her bathroom doing my hair. I told her that for my birthday, which is Nov 8, that I wanted to see a therapist for my birthday. She was like umm okay. Tell my why you want a therapist. I refused to tell her. She kept asking and I kept refusing and shaking my head. She told me I could talk to her whenever I need to and continued try and get me to tell her. She threw out some ideas as to why I looked like I was about to cry. And I kept shaking my head. Then she asked my what did I do. I told her nothing, she wanted to know if it was bad or not. I truly didn't know, and hoped that it wasnt to her.

Ive tried coming out to her before, the day gay marriage was legalized in all 50 states. But when I asked her the specific question of how she felt about it, she gave the worst fucking answer known to man. She said and I quote. "Their all going to he'll anyway, so why did they just want the responsibility of being married. " she said some shit like that. After that I literally went to my room to cry. It thought that I was going to jump off a damn cliff.

And all of a sudden she's totally chill. She says it's okay for me to like everyone. But I'm not actually allowed to date. I'm not going to tell you how old I am but once she said I wasn't allowed to date till I turn 18. And I hope that was a joke. It better be a joke js. And now I feel like an anvil has been lifted off my chest. And when she asked me if I wanted to date girls. I literally broke down. I fell to my knees crying and sobbing. She just picked me up and laid me on her and told me it's okay. Everything is perfectly fine now. She basically tolf me not to put a label on thingd yet. And i love that she was so understanding. And I don't think they'll be any self harming anytime soon. I'm am so happy and free feeling. Love you guys.