F•M•L

Story time bitchez. Jk. Not
Okay so I have a fucking story to tell y'all. When obviously it wasn't my fault, and btw I'm one of those people that don't think anything could be their fault. So yeah. To the story I guess.

Okay so I'm in school in my last period class ,which is band. We weren't doing anything today in class cause the people in band got out of two class yesterday. We go out of class because we had to play music at lunch in our lunch area. So anyway. In 6th period I called my mom multiple times to ask her if I should go to marching band practice or just ride the bus home. She didn't answer 'keeping in mind' I'm still in class even though we were able to just roam around the room freely and talk.

Then I called my brother a few times and he didn't answer after the second call he finally answered. I asked him to please do my chores for me because practice this week is very important because my band has a big competition this Saturday at Troy, a university, and I needed to work hard. So he tells me to go ahead to practice.

So now I'm in my friend's mom's car and we are riding over to practice. We go into the band room and set our instruments up then we do our warm up and head outside to March. Im over doing my normal stuff, marching, minding my own business. Then I comes time for most people to leave. Except the clarinets, I play the clarinet btw, because we have sectionals. That's when we go into the choir room which is attached to the band room. Sectionals is basically when just your instrument group goes to practice away from everyone else.

So I'm in sectionals and Ive told my mom a million times sectionals ends at 6:30. After sectionals I go to my seat in the band room. There some people still in the band room. And a bunch of clarinet players. I go and turn my phone on (I keep my phone off so it doesn't make noises during practice) I hand my phone to my best friend beacause she says she needs to call her mom.

While my friend is on the phone I go into the instrument locker room to get my stuff then I come back out. By then my friend is done with my phone and is about to leave. She leaves as I'm putting my bookbag on and heading out the door. It'd night outside and I look and my phone to see two messages from my mom. They both say where are you. I text back and say I'm at the school. She texts back and says "No you ain't. I sat out there looking for you." I'm like wtf. So I call her. She tells me that she didn't see me outside so she left the fucking parking lot and went HOME. WHAT THE HELL.

So I'm out side in bright ass pink shorts and a green Tmnt shirt on. And its chilly outside. She gets all mad at me saying she "went inside the band room" and didn't see me. First of all I was probably in the choir room. Where sectionals is always held. Every Tuesday. And she's saying she's gonna fucking whoop me. Fuxk no. and before she hangs up she says that I better find a way to get home. And she swears she didn't see me anywhere. Wtf.

I'm wearing bright pink shorts. Then I call my dad and ask him where he is and he says the football stadium. (I'm in two bands and my other band was playing at a game at the statium yesterday so I guess he thought I was there.) And the damn statium is on the other side of town.

He came to pick me up. THEN SHIT GOT REAL. just know I didn't get my ass whooped. And I wasn't planning on it, you should also probably know my debate skills dank are af. ^_^¦¦¦