this girl is on fire

So my annoying ass aunt decided to give up on my parents and call my mom the afternoon before her and my dad leave for their vacation and say that she's not going to let me and brother stay at her house while my parents are gone. Thus making my mom extremely stressed out... thus making me extremely stressed out. Like wtf Auntie, what have you been smoking.

My aunt is one of my only family members that live in the same city as me. So basically on the plus side I having to stay at my grandmas in a whole different city all week and I don't have to go to school, My grandma feeds me bomb ass food, And I don't have to do any chores. Can I get a hell yea.

But on another hand my grandma doesn't have Wi-Fi, it's hot asf in her house, she always notice when I go into the kitchen and eat like five snacks at once, and she basically lives in the middle of nowhere.

And the title mostly pertains to the fact that I'm sizzling up in dis bitch. She will not fucking turn on the ac. And when I decided to sleep in the living room one night cause it was way too hot in the room I'm currently occupying my grandad almost killed me. HE PUT A FUCKING QUILT ON ME. I almost went up in flames. I then left the living room and just layer out on my bed.

And less than a mile away there this huge ass tent that weird noises keep coming from. I'm just gonna assume it's someone talking very loud on a microphone. BTW the sounds coming from that tent are very creepy. And I couldn't fucking sleep.