MUKE•ANIME

Like you should know that I'm in love with Michael Clifford. And he is my squishy. XD I literally think that I just quoted finding Nemo. I need help. Back to the topic. Look at that freaking picture up there⇧.I'm pretty sure that's Michael all cuddly with Luke. And this photo makes me crazy. FUCK. their so kawaiiiiiiiiiiii.

And now for my favorite pass time. Getting off topic. So Im an otaku. And I loveeee anime. My favorite anime at the moment would be Aoharu X Machinegun. This is the best anime I've seen in my entire life. There's like this girl and she kinda dresses like a boy and goes around the her school fighting bullies and shit. Then her friend asks for lunch money because she like spent it all on a freaking host club.

She kinda made it seem like they tricked her into spending her own money when she told Aoharu about why she needed lunch money. Then Aoharu went to host club and tried to fight all those motherfuckers. And like the main host is just like you wanna fight And he hands her a gun (he doesn't know she's a girl BTW, that's kinda a main factor in the anime) and she was like wtf am I gonna do with this. Then he pulls out his gun and FUCKING shoots her with it. And that's all I'm gonna say cause I don't wanna spoil it for you. And you can download this app called Crunchyroll and that's where I watch most of my anime. (Why am I promoting them(•̩̩̩̩_•̩̩̩̩) their not even paying me) You can watch all the anime you want. If you dont pay for premium you have to watch ads before you watch each episode. I didn't pay for premium, cause let's be honest I am cheap asf. So yeah.

P.s. her bestfriend is so kawaii. Like she has long pink hair and wears a school girl outfit. kawaii basically means cute in Japanese.