pansexual || gender fluid

Okay so this sint a rant but I'm bored so I guess it's time to figure some shit out.

Girls a attractive and boys are attractive also. So what the he'll does that make me. Bisexual? Pansexual? Who the fuck knows. And I'm not 100% sure what gender fluid means. But I was reading this rant book called I May Burst by cliffordtheincrowd and I love her BTW. I wish we where like really good friends and all. She's so funny and relateable af.

Anyway she Wrote this part about sexuality and she turns out to be pansexual like me, or that's what I'm going by at the moment until further research. And then she told us that she had to help her friend find out that she was gender fluid. Now I've heard of gender fluid before but u never search it up. But she gave a vvvvvv brief explanation of it. And I think I may be gender fluid.

And no I'm trying to choose this gender and that gender and this sexuality and another one. I genuinely think I may be gender fluid. Since like the sixth grade I kinda wished I was a boy. But I was pretty okay with being a girl. I mean I like playing with makeups and stuff like that. And I like to wear cute outfits. But sometimes I wake up and wish that I was a guy. The main reason Im writing this now at 9:03 in the morning is because I woke up yet again wishing I had male body parts and stuff like that. I've only told one person about this. And I've talked about her before in this book. (The girl I liked in the 7th grade) she was the only person I felt like I could tell. And that's mostly because I liked her A lot.

I told her about surgeries that could be done. And generally just trusted her a lot. With almost anything. So yea when I get home I'm gonna be like Sid the science kid up in dis bitch and search up every motherfucking thing that's comes to mind.

P.s. me and Cliffordtheincrowd are both in marching bands.(but not the same band) but I believe we play the same instruments. Can I get a hell yea for bands. Well fuck, I sound so damn nerdy rn.xD