17.

"No Brod, don't you dare please turn around" I grip tightly onto the ends of the chair that I sit on, my knees to my chest as my arm reaches out for his.

"Bo you don't get a word in this" the car swerves scarily from side to side, the pink coloured skin forming a shade of white around his fingers as his grip is tightened on the wheel.

The car is parked rapidly outside the dance studio, Brody unbuckles his seatbelt and jumps out of his Range Rover as I pull against the door handle to find my side is locked. Banging loudly on the passenger window I quickly scurry over to the drivers side and pull against the handle as a locking sound circles the small space.

Lifting my watery eyes to see Brody's face covered in anger starring at me, I whimper putting my wounded hand against the cold glass window, lip quivering at his angry state.

He places his hand over mine mirroring my actions as I shake my head pleading him to get back into the car. He looks away shoving his phone into the back pocket of his jeans and placing his keys in the middle pocket on his plain black hoodie, watching the back of his curls as his body moves past the door and into the dance studio, my mind over racing as my view is blocked from the outside.

Fiddling with the small lock on the window side of the passenger door I manage to lift the leaver up manually, earning a piercing beeping noise that circles around the car, I push the handle rapidly as the car door swings open I fall out of the seat slamming the door before rushing towards the dance room door.

"BROD NO!!!" I shout his name loudly over as the alarm ringing from the car gets louder and enters the room filled with the students I was with not long ago all starring blankly at my boyfriend as he has Jesse up against the wall with his hand tightly around his neck.

Weaving in and out of students I reach Brody's body and push against his chest to stop him from inflicting pain upon Jesse.
"Dude get the fuck off me" Jesse pushes harshly against Brody's chest, pushing him backwards and away from any contact, I stand in front of Brody, push my hands underneath his hoodie rubbing circles gently under the material in an attempt to smooth his anger "please don't, he didn't do anything wrong" blue piercing eyes meet mine as his head leans down pushing my arms out from his chest. "You were meant to stay in the car" his lips firmly pressed together in anger.

Ana rushes out from her office, startled in her path as she sees me. "Bo what's going on?" Tears threaten to build as I look around the room realising everybody's watching the chaotic scenes.

"Stay away from Bo you got it?" Spoken through gritted teeth Jesse runs his fingers through his hair and rubs his face in anger as he searches my vulnerable state "I didn't do anything you dickhead I was trying to make sure she was ok and that she wasn't you know" "wasn't what!!!!" Brody's voice full of anger, the loud noise echoing through the hollow room "self harming again!" my eyes close in pain as tears trickle past my cheeks, yanking Brody's hand in an attempt for him to follow my path he rejects my hand leaving me to stumble away from him in fear, his back fixed to my eye line as his body moves closer to jesses "what do you mean again?" Jesse's eyes flicker to mine in surprise as the realisation seeps through.

"Stupid cow didn't even tell you" my head starts spinning as the walls begin to cave around me, as my feet run out from underneath me towards the door my body is twisted around to see a face full of anger and blue sparklingly eyes disappeared into the enlarged pupil. "What does he mean, again?" I shake my head wiping the tears away from my face in a panic, my hands are squeezed tightly causing me to scream in pain as the pressure tightens waiting for me to answer.

"Your hurting her! Leave her alone!" I whimper looking up at his face, tears causing a blurry vision as the pressure stops and my hands are freed. Walking past my shaken body Brody exists the room leaving everyone stunned and confused at his actions.