8.

"Text me details, I've gotta go I'm with Bo" my eyes griped onto his, tears trickling down my cheeks as I process the thoughts, my heart thumping against my chest.

He walks towards me, wearily of my emotions, placing his phone on my dressing room table. I watch his movements as he closes the gap between us.

"I didn't know, I swear" I look up to his eyes, a few strands of dry curls fall in front of my face as I bow my head to his chest letting out my tears at the fear of him being hurt.

"Baby" he sighs wrapping his arm around me tightly picking me up around his waist, large hands cupping my bum as he places me gently on his lap as he sits on the edge of the bed keeping his hold on me firmly.

Shaky sobs escape my lips as I clutch onto his hair holding onto his curls in an attempt to cling to him. My back is soothed with gentle rubs to calm my breathing.

"Bo bear cmon" I laugh at his playful use of nickname for me, he kisses my shoulder lightly backing away from my body pushing my hair away from my dampened cheeks, wrapping the thin curls around my ears.

The pads of his thumbs wipe away the tears embedded against my reddened cheeks. I smile at his affection, realising the towel has dropped from away my chest I grab hold of the woollen material and lift it back around my exposed skin.

A chuckle escapes his mouth as he notices my actions. Playing with the bottom of my hair I lay my head back closing my eyes at his massaging touch.

Gentle lips touch the exposed area above the towel wrapped around me, gentle kisses turn into sucking against my pale skin turning the colour into a deep purple colour, showing his markings on my vulnerable body.

I squirm against his touch feeling his tongue lift from my skin, my eyelashes flutter at the soft breathe blown against the new marked area. I'm greeted with sparklingly blue eyes.

I lean forward catching his lips on mine, I begin running my fingers through his hair, hearing the response part past his lips, a realisation creeps through my mind as I wrap my arms around his neck and rub our crutches together. I watch his body tense below me. My hips are squeezed harshly as he stops my movements looking over my face, his eye brows raised as he leans forward catching my lips with his.

"I know what your doing baby girl" he smiles briefly before kissing down my neck
"Please come with me"
I tense allowing the information to thread through. I grip his shoulders nodding slightly at his request.

The smile spreads across his face with glistening blue eye staring up at me, I smile back seeing his loving reaction. I stand up griping the towel from around me and collect the remains of clothes I dropped on the floor to the closest and decide on a new outfit.

I feel his body close to mine as his lips touch my right shoulder.
"I'm going to go home and change then get my boxing stuff ready and then I'll pick you up ok?" Another tender kiss is left on my head

"Be ready for 5:30, don't be late baby girl" I hear his movements behind me whilst I search my wardrobe for an outfit, I wait until I hear the front door close before I sit back against my bed and lower my head in sadness as another wall of emotion hit me.

I grip my phone in my hand seeing the time flash from the device "5:25" I take a deep breathe pushing my mobile into my back pocket of my jeans. I look in my long mirror, twiddling with the string on my zip up hoodie, I tie the string in a bow leaving the grey jacket open so my white plain t-shirt can be seen underneath, my black ripped jeans are folded slightly at my ankles with my converse covering my feet. My hair is straightened, strands tucked neatly around my ears as I apply a light tone of make up to my face.