15.

I wake up to the feeling of gentle fingers drawing small circles around my belly button, light kisses are placed gently below my left ear, I shift slightly at the feeling, the kissing turns more desperate and the skin beneath his touch being sucked viciously.

I gasp at the torturous feeling, I'm trapped beside him as his arm keeps my chest in place, pushing my bum against his crotch in reaction to the blood rushing to the surface.

"Hmmm good morning to you too baby girl" a light chuckle passes my ear as a long kiss is placed delicately over the now marked area.

The grip on his arm trapping me close to his side slowly loosens as the large span of his hand glides past my belly button and pushes past the band of my shorts cupping me in the palm of his hand.

His finger slides against my slit, slowly running the pad of his thumb over my clit, rubbing small circles into the sensitive nub. My body becomes unsteady behind him, my back is pushed to the mattress as he hovers above me, blue sparking eyes watch amusingly as his touch causes my breathing to turn to an erratic state.

"Shs" his gentle attempt of relaxation echoes through my ears, with his other hand he pushes the material around my top half, above the curve of my breasts, I blush seeing his wicked smile spread throughout, as my arms are thrust above my head and the material pushes higher to the top of my nose, covering my eyes and blocking my view.

A line of harsh desperate sucking has been left from the valley of my breasts to the top of my belly button as his finger tortuous to my core.

"B-Brod I'm close" my body becomes weak beneath him as I thrust from side to side begging to see his beautiful face.

My eyes flutter open frantically searching for his presence as the pressure from his finger becomes more rapid as my stomach explodes, the familiar feeling of excasty travels through my groin as I push my head back into the pillow screaming endless explicit words.

"I wanted to see your eyes when you cum, such beautiful eyes baby girl, my girl" a long tasting kiss is exchanged as my breathing slowly returns. Sitting up I push the material back down covering my new marked chest and stomach, the purple and pink circles of love bitten deeply into my skin.

"What was that for?" I blush sitting against the headboard as I look to be greeted with a big boyish grin, I push my hand through his hair before wincing loudly as the thin material glides against the raw wounds on my palm. I withdraw my hand quickly, cursing under my breath as the pad of Brody's thumb carefully glides along the outskirts of the raw cuts embedded on my skin.

A quick kiss is stolen from my lips in a form of distraction, I smile up at him leaning forward to mirror his actions planting a soft kiss in a way of thanking him.

"Brod" a small noise escapes his lips as he stands up from the bed pushing the curls away from his head.
"About last night.." My leg is squeezed firmly "I already told you I don't want to talk about last night so end of conversation Bo, got it?" I nod quickly seeing the familiar anger glisten throughout his glaring gaze.

"Do you have a lecture today?" I nod reaching over to the side to see the time on my phone "8:45" flashes against the screen. "Not till 10 then I have dance" a smirk spreads effortlessly past his lips as he bends down straddling my lap, his fingers digging into my skin.

Laughter fills the room as my body jolts beneath him, I scamper for his hands but wince as my palm pressed too hard against his skin. His actions stop immediately as his thumb pushes lose strands of hair away from my face. I blush feeling embarrassed by my actions last night. My chin is tilted upwards to face his soft eyes.

"It's ok baby girl, they'll get better in time" he kisses my chin then rubs my nose against his gently in a affectionate way, I smile wide rubbing my nose back against his mirroring his adorable gesture.