3.

He wouldn't let me out of his sight all night, it was now 11pm and we'd be there for 3 hours and I had been glued to his side all evening. I'd had two drinks as that was all I was allowed, I don't mind as I'm not a big drinker but being around drunk people is one of my pet hates.

Brody was in deep conversation with his friend Logan who i'd met a couple of times but I didn't really know him, I'd smile and say hello out of politeness the only real friend of Brody's I actually really knew was Harry and that's it, I began to think about it a bit more which caused me to start day dreaming.

"Baby girl what's going on in that mind of yours?"
I look up to see his blue eyes staring down at me I smile briefly frowning looking around to the direction of the loud bang, Brody pulls me to stand in front of him in a protective manner. I smile at his meaningful touch and turn to face him

"I don't know any of your friends" the furrow in his brow and the the pursed lips makes me believe he finds it amusing
"Yes you do, you know Harry?" I frown at his amusement and shrug looking to the side at the big group of girls who are stumbling around the kitchen.

My chin is pulled back to look at him "what makes you say that anyway?" I shrug "you have al-
"Oi Oi Brody I didn't know you had a girlfriend? She's fit mate"
Brody's tense body shows his response to the boys greeting
"Shut up Luke yes I did and eyes of or I'll kick the shit out of you mate"
My body hardens around his violent choice in words, I don't like it when he uses language to intimate others, his over bearing sense of confidence scares me.

A small kiss is given to the back of my neck, I smile slightly to the side at his comforting gesture.

"Please can we dance?"
I look up to see Harry rolling his eyes at his girlfriends gesture then bursting out into a grin,giving her bum a slight tap before pushing her towards the front room where the music is booming from.

I sigh wishing Brody would dance with me, I look up to see his eyes glistening with delight shaking his head knowing my growing question. I purse my lips in a distasteful manner walking towards the front room.

My arm is grasped back forcing me to collide with Brody's chest.
"Er where the hell do you think your going?"
"I want to dance Brod, please?"
He smirks seeing my desperation, his hand moves down the back of my dress, his head dips to the side of my left cheek whispering in my ear.
"You can dance for me, privately" I roll my eyes and shake my head pulling back away from him
"Did you just roll your eyes?"
I shake my head not looking at him
"Don't lie to me" my bum is squeezed firmly in a state to get me to look at him.
"Do it again and I'll spank you so hard you won't be able to sit down for a week" I gulp nodding at him and move closer to him wrapping my arms around his neck in a way to get him to relax and for me to be in his good books.

He chuckles huskily at my attempt to relax him, my arms are pried away from him and one hand intertwined with his, he walks towards the kitchen and pours me a glass of rosè before guiding me outside to sit with all the smokers.

"Alright ward, haven't seen you around for a while"
I look to Brody to see where he sits, he sits on one of the cushioned seats and pulls me to sit on his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist in an attempt to be possessive and cover up my skin on show.

"Yes I've been busy Ryan" the boy Brody is talking to gives a slight nod with a frown plastered on his face before taking a long drag from the cigarette inbetween his fingers.

I sip my wine in disgust, I don't like the smell of smoke, I hate it when Brody smells of smoke, especially weed, it lingers and his eyes dilate into his sunken skin,his lips turn a dark red colour and he becomes more dominant than normal. I realise that everyone in the circle is smoking weed, I tense feeling alerted and stand up quickly without thinking.

"Bo?"
"Ward this your girl then?"
I stagger back as Brody attempts to sit me back on his lap. I shake my head looking at him.
He stands up in an attempt to over power me with his height.
"Sit down now"
I whisper quietly only wanting him to hear me
"I don't want to Brod, their all smoking"
He chuckles kissing the top of my head, pulling me back down on his lap as he sits back down against the cushioned chair.

"Trav pass me a puff"
My body tenses hearing him ask one of the boys, I try sitting up when the arm around my waist is tightened. He leans forward with me in his grip accepting the roll up, he nods towards travis, I turn my head slightly watching his actions, he takes the drug between his fingers and past his plump lips, inhaling and then lowering the cigarette to his leg as he exhales the drug from his lungs, blowing the smoke into the sky as he puts his head against the back of the chair.

"Looks like you enjoyed that ward"
I cringe, looking away disgusted.
"Does your girl smoke?" A boy with dark circled eyes nods towards me, my body stiffens and I whimper at the feeling of brodys arm around my waist.

"Yes cmon baby, try it"
I squeeze Brody's wrist tightly trying to lossen his grip on my body. He bites my right shoulder in a playful manner, kissing over the exposed shoulder whispering words of encouragement into my ear.

I whisper to the side, closest to his ear "I don't want to" he smiles lifting his gaze to mine, he shifts my body slightly to the side so I'm more over his lap facing him, his right arm holding the roll up whilst his left leg strokes my leg in a calming manner.

"Let me do it for you baby ok?"
I close my eyes in defeat then open them looking into his eyes, their no longer my sparking blue ocean their more black and bold rounded I sigh when his left hand squeezed my thigh, he moves his right hand towards his lips as he inhales and passes the spliff to me as the rough material is taken past my lips, i inhale and my eyes begin to water as I cough out the remains from my lungs on my exhale.

Brody laughs exhaling the smoke quickly whilst rubbing my back in a reassuring gesture.
"Everyone's first time is like that baby don't worry, that was still hot" I sit up rubbing my chest trying to get rid of the distasteful paste on my lips, I roll my eyes hearing his words of encouragement.

I feel his body tense under me, I look to his face, his eyes enlarged, jaw straight and tensed.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me again?"