12.

Wrapped in nothing but bubbles. The strawberry bubble scent lathers over my body as I lay naked and comfortable upon Brody's toned chest.

I tilt my chin to the side to see his piercing smile enlighten my tired eyes. His long muscular legs lay trapping mine as they lay in between, my legs spread out trying to reach his tiptoes, he lifts his right foot playfully sensing my determination to reach his long legs. I frown noticing the inches between us. He's 6'2 and I'm 5'3, his knees are slightly bent showing the brown covered hairs upon his knobbly knees.

I smile feeling wrapped around his body covered in warm strawberry scented bubbles. His arms wrap around my chest laying just underneath my chest. I sigh relaxing more against his body then realise his bruised state sitting up quickly to turn slightly faced with an raised eyebrow and an stern jawline.

I scrunch my nose and purse my lips "am I hurting you?" His eyes return to their normal line as my body is pulled to his chest once again. "I'm fine, the bruises hurt a bit but my head hurts the most so stop being so gentle with me" my hair is pushed over one shoulder as dry lips connect a tender line down the right  side of my back.

My body covered in goosebumps at the feel of his gentle lips. I hum in appreciation running my fingers up and down his thighs, at my soft touch I feel him harden behind me, I giggle slightly feeling his aroused state.

"Something funny baby girl?" I shake my head giggling more at the sound of amusement in his voice.

"Bo can I ask you a question?"
I nod pouring the warm bubbled water between my fingers.

"What happened this morning?"
I stiffen, now feeling vulnerable in the close spaced tub. "What do you mean?" My voice quiet and weak, his body leans down to mine wrapping his arm around my tummy pulling me to him in an intimate manner.
"I just, you were screaming like really screaming baby girl and then you had a panic attack and after wards acted as if it was all normal?"
I lick my lips in an attempt to fill my dry throat "I had a nightmare Brod and then had a panic attack" I shrug pushing the water away in an gesture to try and push the questions to the side.
"Wanna talk about it, any of it?" I shake my head quickly feeling his hot breath fan against my neck as a silent sigh escapes.

My body is encouraged to lay back into his as he leans over to kiss my right cheek whilst rubbing circles into my right thigh.
"This talk isn't over but it's been a long day so it's forgotten for now"

I sigh in relief relaxing against him. His right hand circles south as he reaches my private area with tender fingers. I grasp his arm feeling his finger push against my walls, I whimper at the familiar feeling.

"Hmmm that's it baby girl let me take care of you" my body limp against him feeling his hardened state stiffen behind me as I moan explicit words at my vulnerability. A second finger is added as I struggle from the tightens felt from the tiny space.

"God your so tight, I can feel you tense around my fingers baby your close aren't you" I nod moaning, bucking my hips towards his fingers as a new sensation circles through my groin as his long fingers have found my g-spot.

"Cum for daddy Angel" my body responds un willingly to his request as my orgasm ripples through me. I slump against him as his fingers slide from beneath me.
"Turn around for me baby girl I wanna see your beautiful face when you ride me"
I turn my body carefully seeing the rippled water circle around us, droplets washing over the edge as my movements create a whirling response.

Brody moves the lower part of his body towards me, the water pushing up his chest as he encourages me to straddle his waist in the close enclosure. My knees sitting aside his hips as I feel his hardened member search for my opening, I push his hand aside to wrap my wet fingers around his penis guiding him to my core, I gasp loudly feeling him fill me.

"Fucking hell Bo your so tight" his words are pushed out at the struggle illustrated through his piercing veins in his neck. His hands are placed ethier side of my hips as he encourages me to moves against him.

I place my hands delicately on his chest as I move back and forth against him, feeling his penis push against my walls at every returning thrust, I whimper loudly as his fingers begin to rub circles on my clit. I tense at the new intrusion earning a throaty groan past his lips.

I begin circling my hips in an attempt to feel him deepen beneath me. His heart race increases rapidly at the new feeling.
"Baby I'm close" I nod not being able to form words, the rush of orgasm seeps through me as I cry out Brody's name clutching onto his chest, he thrusts towards me as my body sags onto of him at my tired state.

The feeling of warm cum is felt inside me after his release. I leave tender kisses to his neck as he relaxes beneath me. I carefully stand up whimpering at the loss inside me when I retrieve a towel from the side wrapping the warm material around me, I secure the warm woollen underneath my arm as I hold out a larger towel for Brody, he smiles sweetly standing to take the woollen from my fingers, he wraps the material around the bottom of his waist before taking the plug out of the tub.

He walks towards the bedroom drying his body more frantically with the towel before sweeping the material from around his waist to tangle in his damp curls, he stands chucking the towel on the white bed sheets as a pair of Calvin Klein boxers are placed around his hips.

He lays back on the bed looking exhausted and fragile, I remove his towel using the ends to dry my dap strands as I retrieve his obey sweater from his draw and drape the material over my head that lays just below my bum cheeks, I put the towels in the washing bucket outside of his room, as I enter his lips are apart and his blue sparkling eyes are hidden as his eye lids are closed.

I smile to myself seeing my boy look so vulnerable and cute, I walk over pushing the damp curls from his hair before leaving a tender kiss to his forehead and grabbing the blanket at the end of the bed to lay over his toned body to keep him warm.

I decide to leave him in peace, I search for my phone seeing the time flash on the screen as 2pm I close the door slightly and run downstairs, plugging my phone into Brody's charger he leaves downstairs as I make myself a cup of tea and climb onto the cushioned chair ready to watch a film on Netflix as I bring my knees to my chest against the plump blue cushion and decide on watching toy story 2 before my eyelids mirror Brody's and I'm awakened after a nap to see the end credits of the film play on the screen and sparkling blue eyes are blocking my vision.