5.

*Brody's pov*

I wake up feeling the sun beam through the window against my face, I squint my eyes adjusting to the light.

Soft gentle lips are leaving a trail of kisses down my shoulder, I smirk to myself feeling Bo's affection. I stretch slightly turning on my back to be greeted with a beautiful smile.

"Hmmm morning Babygirl"

She smiles widely seeing me awake and traps her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Morning" she blushes looking at my lips, then her eyes scan down my naked torso, her soft fingertips trail down the two scars stitched into the left side of my chest just below my heart.

I stiffen at the feel of her touch embedding on my scars, I grasp her wrist quickly, a quick retaliation to her soothing touch, I feel her heart beat increase through the grip on her wrist.

She winces slightly at my tightened grip, I slowly raise her wrist to my lips and give a gentle kiss to the spot that's carrying a rhythm. I push her body down onto the bed in a distracting form of playfulness.

"My baby looks sexy this morning" I smirk looking at the blush creep upon her cheeks as I peer down to look at her naked body. I lick my lips staring at her beautiful features. I squeeze her left boob, moving my mouth down to suck harshly on her nipple, my eyes completely on hers watching her reactions, her eyes flutter whilst one of her hands roam into my head of curls.

I lick a strip up the valley of her breasts kissing her on the lips softly before crawling over her to grab the lotion on the side of the table, she looks wearily at me waiting for directions, I push on her hip in an attempt to get her to turn on her back. She flips onto her stomach and awaits my touch.

I squirt the liquid in my hands rubbing the lotion in to warm up the cream before slowly rubbing the content into her reddened bum. She's silent, relaxed under my soothing touch for her.

"Is it sore Babygirl? it looks pretty red" I smirk to myself, rubbing the last content of liquid into her raw bum cheeks. I lean forward wiping the remains on the bed sheets before leaning down to kiss her back.

"All done Angel"

She turns her head to the side and gives me a shy smile, I wink securing the lid on the top of the lotion and set it back on the stand. She attempts to cover herself up with the sheet before I pry the cover away with my hands. A soft giggle escapes her lips, she's in a playful mood this morning.

"Let's have a shower"
She frowns shaking her head, I raise my eyebrows at her form of response.

"I need to go home and get ready, I have a lecture today in the library. I roll my eyes at her commitment to uni work, she playfully nudges my arm.

"I need to go Brody, I'll see you after"
"Dam right you will baby girl" I tickle her sides smiling.
"I'm going to the gym anyway, Alex has a match for me soon so I need to train more"

Her eyes widen at my words. She sits up wincing at the ache in her backside, grasps the duvet between her fingers wrapping the thin sheet around her body, Shielding her naked body from me.

I slide some boxers on and push my hair away from my face. I growl playfully at her attempt to cover up.
"Bo cmon"
She shakes her head holding onto the sheets tightly. I pull her chin to face me.

"Get changed and I'll take you home"
She stays still not wanting to move, protecting herself. I sit on the side of the bed, at the end of her feet, squeezing her knee.

"Give me a kiss baby"
She looks up to meet my gaze, her eyes saddened by the thought of my boxing match. I lean towards her holding the back of her neck pursing my lips onto hers in a passionate form of defence. She backs away at first but the tight grip on my hand keeps her in place. I mumble against her lips.
"Kiss me back Bo"

She obliges giving me a sweet innocent gentle kiss. I smile kissing her swiftly before standing and putting a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms on and a quick spray of deodorant before pulling my white and red adidas shirt over my head.

"Up Angel cmon, unless you want me to take you home naked?" I smirk playfully seeing her scamper towards the bathroom.

I laugh loudly giving her a wink before the bathroom door is closed to shield us. I leave her bra, a pair of my trackies and a top she always wears on the handle of the door for her.
"Clothes on the handle Bo" I leave the bedroom and run down to tidy up the remains left in the kitchen sink.

"I'm ready whenever you are" Bo's gentle voice interrupts my cleaning, I turn my head to find her standing in the kitchen doorway. Trackies crumpled at the ankles conveying the size difference as well as my t-shirt folded at the bottom of her tiny waist

I laugh looking at the baggy clothes covering her tiny frame, I walk past her kissing her forehead before sliding on my converse and grabbing the keys from the side table. She walks towards me, her mind racing with worry.

I pick her up under my right arm not wanting to hurt her tiny feet as I place her in the passenger seat before closing the door, locking the front door and then climbing in my side before racing off down towards Bo's house.

I pull up outside her drive, her dads car missing as usual, he's always at work leaving Bo to look after the house, She never speaks about her mum, a subject sore to the wound. I get out of my side of the car and walk round lifting her frame around her body before walking up the path to her house.

I feel her fingers touching my forearm, her body squirming against my own in an attempt to get me to pace her on her toes. I squeeze her body, pushing her back into the wall, beside the front door.

"Stop worrying about me and this boxing match ok? You haven't said a word since I told you and I can see your little mind going into overdrive, nothing's going to happen to me and I want you there with me Babygirl" I search here eyes in an attempt to respond to me but she stays tense around me. I sigh kissing her gently before placing her on her feet, I place her keys in the palm of her hand before kissing her forehead.

"Behave baby girl, I'll pick you up later"
She smiles slightly peering to look up at me, she turns her body away from me rustling the keys into the lock to open the door.

I squeeze her hips leaning down to kiss her neck "daddy loves you" I feel her squirm against my playful words, opening the door in a clumsy manner before shyly smiling up at me. I wink letting her close the door before I run back towards my car.

I arrive back to mine, have a shower shave and some breakfast, I dress in black skinny ripped jeans with a grey plain sweater, wrapping my blue beanie around my hair shielding myself from the October breeze before getting my gym bag ready. I smirk spotting Bo's black lace thong from last night, I pry the material through my fingers, licking my lips going over the events of last night, hearing her whimpers echo through my ears. I place the thin material in the back pocket of my jeans along with my phone before placing the sports bag over my shoulder and exiting towards the gym.