"I'm sure it does," Johnson said.

"Well now it's 10, is there anything to do right now?" Matt asked.

"Well there's the pool," Ava said as she stood from the couch.

"Well to the pool we shall go," Johnson said as he ran into Ava's room to get his swimming trunks out of his suitcase.

"I've been dying to get in the pool!" Matt said as he ran behind Johnson.

"So the pool it is?" I said as I stood up from the couch.

"Yup, so let's go get ready Gilinsky," Ava said as she walked towards her room.

I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist as I kissed her cheek.

We walked into her room to see Matt rushing into Ave's bathroom & Johnson running to the room across from Ava's.

"You can get ready in the room that's next to Johnson," Ava said as I grabbed my swimming trunks.

"Alright see you in a bit," I said as I walked out of the room and into the room Ava sent me too.

I walked into one of her brothers room, I wasn't sure which one it was but I knew it was one of them. He had up a football jersey with Rose at the back with the number 16. So he played football, which is pretty cool, he had pictures up with Ava and what seemed to be his other brothers, along with others of his parents. He had some up with some girl I haven't seen before, so maybe his girlfriend or a friend I wouldn't know. And other pictures with his football team.

I have no clue why but the thought of meeting Ava's brothers, makes me nervous. I honestly hope that they like me because from what it looks like Ava seems really close to her brothers.

I took off my shirt and changed into my swimming trunks. I grabbed my clothes and got out of the room to knock on Ava's to see if she was finished.

"Come in we're all in here," Ava said.

I opened the door to see the guys out on Ava's balcony which had a view of her pool. I set my clothes in my suit case and went out to the balcony.

"They want to jump from here into the pool! Tell them they're crazy!" Ava said looking up at me.

"They've done it before," I said chucking.

"I don't want them to hurt themselves!" Ava said with a worried face.

"We won't we promise, Gilinsky has done it too and we're still here," Johnson said.

"Ave's we'll be fine don't worry about it," Matt said.

"Byeeee" Johnson and Matt said in unison.

"No wai-" Ava said but the guys already jumped.

We ran over to the balcony to look down, Ava looked so worried as she looked down at the guys to see if they would come up.

"Jack why aren't the coming up?!" Ava said as she looked at me then back to the pool.

"They will watch," I said.

"Jack I don't know it's been a while!" Ava nearly yelled worried to death.

She turned around to face me and right when she was going to run off to check on the guys, they yelled out to Ava.

"Ave's! We told you we'd be okay!" Matt yelled.

Ava came back to look down.

"Y'all fucking scared me!" Ava yelled.

"Now it's your turn!" Johnson said.

"Nope! Y'all are crazy!" Ava said.

"Come on! You've done more than this," I said looking at her.

"What if I die from this?!" Ava said.

"You won't! I'll hold your hand!" I said as I took her hand in mine and interlocked our fingers.

"Jack-"

"I promise you won't regret it," I said as I got ready to climb on the other side of the balcony.

"I can't believe I'm going to do this," Ava said as she let go of my hand and climbed over and on the edge of the balcony with me.

"I promise you will be okay," I whispered as I took her hand.

"Just in case," Ava said as she got closer to me.

"Wha-" Ava cut me off and crashed our lips together. She kissed me so hard it was like it was the last time. I smiled against her lips and we pulled apart then looked down.

"You ready?" I asked her gripping onto her hand.

"Yup," she said gripping mine back.

________________