His New Escape

“So you’re actually staying with him?” Sierra asked as I held my cellphone against my ear, driving back to Harry’s house.

“Yep. His mom practically dragged me in the house.”

“Did you have sex with him last night?” Sierra blurted out, making my mouth drop.

“No! Si, you know I’m a virgin! Just because someone let’s me stay in their house doesn’t mean that I’m letting them in my house. If you know what I mean.” I said, making Sierra laugh loudly.

“Well when do I get to meet him? I feel so weird, not knowing my best friend’s boyfriend.”

“He’s not my boyfriend.” I stated quickly.

“Then…what is he? Because he’s sure as hell isn’t just a friend.”

“He’s a- well, I mean, he’s, he’s…” I trailed off, completely mixing up my words. “I have no idea. It’s complicated I guess.”

“Complicated as in you like him, he likes you, but your parents will never accept him even if their lives depended on it. And he has a gang that acts like you’re from a different species?”

“Yeah, Sierra.” I said with fake enthusiasm. “Complicated like that.”

“Sorry,” She laughed quietly. “Well I’ll always support you. Don’t let them bitches get you down.”

“I hardly think my parents count as bitches that can’t get me down.” I replied, rolling my eyes. “But thank you for supporting me.”

“What am I here for?” She asked, laughing.

“True. Well I have to go, I just got back to Harry’s house and I never replied to his text earlier when he asked where I was, so he’ll probably be asking me questions.”

“Alright, text me tonight. Love you, bye!” Sierra said, before hanging up.

I walked into the unlocked door of the Styles’ house, dropping my bags in the living room. I had only been gone about 3 hours, going over to Sierra’s empty house to pick up some stuff, buying a few extra outfits, soap and such.

I went to step into the hall towards Harry’s room when I saw him lying down on the couch, his face nestled into his arms so that all I could see was his cheek and a bit of the left side of his face that was mostly covered by his dark curls.

I went over and crouched down by him, my hair tickling his face as I lent forward. It became obvious that he was asleep or napping, and I bit my lip from laughing. His curls covered most of his soft cheeks, and I smiled as I ran a hand through them lightly.

“Harry.” I whispered quietly in his ear. “Harry wake up.”

When I got no response, I pushed his curls back a bit and kissed his cheek playfully. And again. And again. Each time I kissed it, I held on a little longer, sprinkling deep kisses on to his soft cheeks.

He moaned quietly, a deep sound, as he shifted just an inch, so that I could see a bit more of the side of his face.

“Wake up, I miss you.” I whined quietly. His eyes were still hidden by his hands, but I had a feeling by this time he was up, or at least not so asleep as he was before. But I could see the corner of his lips, and I pressed a damp kiss to the side of his mouth.

Suddenly, he shifted again, his closed eyes finally coming into view. Then they opened and I jumped back, a gasp falling from my lips.

The eyes looking at me were brown. Not green. I looked at the boy laying on the couch and it suddenly hit me how he wasn’t as tall as Harry. Sure, he was tall, but Harry was definitely taller.