Chapter 11

A/N Smut!!!! So yea there is smut in this chapter but you should've expected that. Thanks for reading as always!
~Vxx
~~~
Harry's P.o.V
~~~

I pressed my lips to Louis roughly and immediately he opened his mouth and I dove my tongue inside. He groaned underneath me and began tugging on the hem of my shirt. I sat back and pulled mine off and his as well. Now he was just lying under me in lilac panties. I quickly took of my jeans and underwear as well as his panties and then went back to kissing him.

"You're so hot baby, love you so much."

"I love you too daddy." He gasped out as I began nibbling on his collar bones. I kissed down his chest and left hickeys on his hips. I liked up his cock and sucked the head in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it a few times before taking him deeper. He moaned so loud I would be surprised if the neighbors didn't hear us.

"Daddy." He gasped out and i popped off his cock.

"What do you want baby."

"Want you daddy."

"You already have all of me baby."

"Daddy please."

"okay baby." I said and reached over to the bedside table and got out a condom and lube. He took the condom and threw it off the bed. I looked at him confused.

"I want to feel you daddy." He said at that I groaned and opened the lube and slicked up three fingers. I brought one down and began circling his hole.

"Are you ready baby."

"yes, please daddy." He answered and i slipped on finger in him and pumped it in and out. As soon as he relaxed I put in a second finger. I began rubbing circles on his stomach to relax him. As soon as I felt him relax around me I began scissoring him. He started wriggling around.

"More,Daddy more." I put a third finger in then and stretched him further.

"Please daddy, more, I need more." I quickly slipped my fingers out of him and he whined. I shushed him and lubed up my cock and started circling it around his hole.

"Are you ready baby."

Yes daddy please just-" I cut him off and started pushing into him, as soon as I was fully sheathed he wiggled around a bit trying to get comfortable and use to the size. Finally he laid still and whispered quietly, " Move" . I pulled almost all the way out before pushing in again. I continued this and when I changed my angle slightly he let out a pornographic moan letting me know I found his prostate. I continued hitting that spot and he gasped out.

"I'm close daddy."

"You can come baby, come for me princess." At that he lost it and came across his stomach. I felt his clench around me and came inside him. I rode out both of our orgasms before pulling out of him. He whined and the loss and over sensitivity. I went quickly into the bathroom and grabbed a wet cloth and went back into the bedroom to wipe him down as well as myself. I threw the towel into the hamper and laid down beside Louis. He quickly cuddled up into me. I pushed his hair off his forehead and gave him a quick forehead kiss (Bitches love forehead kisses).

"I love you daddy." He said into my neck.

"I love you too baby." I said into his hair. Then we fell asleep tangled up in each other and basking in the glow of post-sex and love.

~~~

a/n so here's the smut. Sorry it's such a short chapter but ayee smut finally. You also get a cheesy ending. I hope you enjoyed it and sorry for the long wait my lovelies.

~~Vxx