Chapter 6

a/n college is so busy but I will try to update as much as possible or when I have free time.

~~~

Harry's P.o.V.

~~~ 

I woke up with a little boy wrapped in my arms and smiled down at my little sub. I looked for a good 5 minutes before deciding that it was time to get up so i slowly shook him awake. He woke up slowly and blinked a couple times before sending a small smile up to me.

"Good morning daddy." His sweet voice whispered.

"Good morning baby. It is time that we go downstairs so get dressed and then we'll have breakfast."

"Yes daddy." He said and I placed a kiss on his head before we both rolled out of bed. We both got dressed and headed downstairs and saw Niall and Liam at the table already. WE sat in our places as Niall and Louis struck up a small conversation. I looked over at Liam and started asking him if he needed anything because I planned on going to the store after the cupcake fiasco yesterday. I looked back over at Louis.

"Baby." I stated and he looked over at me. "After breakfast, go upstairs and get ready to go out because we will be going shopping after I finish some work." He nodded and smiled at me as food was set out in front of us. After breakfast I winced every time a limp was added to his walk, his poor knee. I went into my office to finish some work that I stopped yesterday because of the cupcake fiasco.

~~~

Louis' P.o.V.

~~~

I limped up the stairs and walked into the room sitting down on the bed to let my knee rest for a minute. Gosh this hurts a lot, but I'm glad that I can go to the shop with Harry today. I walked into the closet and picked out some black skinny jeans and a red low neck tee shirt as well as some black vans. I got dressed and went to Harry's office lightly knocking on the door.

"Come in." I heard him shout through the door and I slowly walked inside.

"Daddy, I'm ready to go." I said looking down at my shoes and I saw his appear in my line of vision as well.

"You can look at me kitten, no need to be like that." I nodded. "Words pet."

"Yes daddy."

"Good boy, now lets go." He said and we walked downstairs where he grabbed his keys and shouted to Liam that we were off. We got into his black range rover and began our way to the store. I couldn't sit still, I had a bad feeling about something but I couldn't place what it was. Harry put his hand on my thigh. "Stop wiggling."

"Yes daddy" I said and shifted slightly in my seat and sat still for the rest of the ride. When we got to the store we started going through isles and picking up things for the house, when we got to desserts I looked up and froze in my spot.

"No." I said aloud

To Be Continued......

~~~

a/n I'm sorry this is such a short edit but IT's what I had time for. Also yes I did leave it at a cliff hanger and you could probably guess what can happen next. If you have a thought of what should happen then I will probably do it and you will get a dedication. I love you all so much!

~Vxx