Prologue

A/n: so this is my very first Larry fanfiction *throws confetti* and I hope you all enjoy it. Please leave comments if you find anything wrong and I will be sure to fix it ASAP!

~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

Surprisingly I was so not excited to be awake this morning. I was still under my covers and scrolling through my phone dreading the fact that I had to face a terrible fate today. Today I was getting a new sub and he would be my last chance to be a dom. Most of my subs tend to leave me because they say I'm too harsh and strict but that's just how I've always been told a Dom is to be. I can't really change how I am and all I need is a sub who can accept that I won't ever go easy on them. I'm not abusive in any way I just want them to follow my rules and I will punish them if they don't. Simple as that.

I sighed and turned to the other side of my bed and scrolled through my twitter, retweeting random things just to get my mind off today when there was a knock at my door.

"YES?" I yelled out.

"Harry? It's Liam. Can I come in?"

"I guess." I replied, still not taking my eyes off my phone. Liam pushed my door open, stepped in then shut it behind him. He walked over to me and threw the blankets off me and onto the floor.

"LIAM? What the hell?"

"Harry, you have a new sub waiting for you at the Dom and sub center so I suggest you go before you never get the chance to be a Dom again."

"I don't wanna." I whined and Liam sighed and proceeded to drag me out of bed. "Liiiaammmmm"

"Haz, come on. Maybe this one will be different."

"You say that every time and every time you are wrong."

"And what if I'm right this time?"

"The only time you'll be right is when I decide to marry my sub and if that ever happened I'll buy you a Mercedes S class."

"Is that a bet?"

"Yup"

"You're on Styles. Now go get your sub and fall in love I want an S class before I'm 50."

"Fine, Fine." I said and rolled out of Liam's grasp and walked into my bathroom to take a shower.

After getting out I threw on a black shirt, some black skinny jeans and boots. I believe that all black makes me look more intimidating and that's exactly what I was going for today. I walked downstairs and into my garage going to my black Rolls Royce and beginning my drive to the Dom and sub center.

"Here we go."

~~~

Louis' P.O.V.

"Louis William Tomlinson if you do not wake up right now I will come up there and drag you out of bed!!" I heard my mother shout from outside my door.

"Alright mum I'm awake!" I shouted back and heard her heels click back down the hall and stairs. I got out of my bed and threw on a black teeshirt with some black skinnies and vans to express my mood of not wanting to do this at all today. All my previous doms had left me because they say I'm disobedient and sassy. I just don't like feeling controlled. I walked down the hallway to the kitchen and sat at the table to eat the eggs and bacon that my mum prepared for me.

"So Louis," My mum spoke up and I peeked up at her," This is your last chance at having a Dom and honestly I don't want you to mess this up so be good not just for yourself but for me. Can you think what others would say if they knew my son couldn't stay with a Dom? It would be so humiliating." That's all my mother cared about was her appearance to other people and not about my happiness at all.

"Yes mum" I replied knowing that the first thing that would probably happen to me is getting punished because that seems to be all I'm ever good at. She continued to talk about obedience and how I was such a bad sub to all the previous doms I had ever had.

"Honestly Louis, I have no idea how they put up with you considering your disobedience."

"Well Mother they obviously didn't considering I'm sitting at a table being lectured and put down by my own mother!" I looked at my watch. "If you'll excuse me I need to go so I'm not late and then maybe I won't be such a fucking disappointment." I huffed and my mother gawked at me. I walked out of the room.

"Louis! Come back here! That is no way to talk to your mother!" She yelled at me.

"Sorry mother but I must go if I don't want to be a disappointment." I said walking out the door. I got into my silver Honda Accord and drove to the Dom and sub center.

"Last Chance."

A/N: GUESS WHO UPDATED THE PROLOGUE FOR YOU!!!! ME!!!! TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT!!

much love

~VIcky xx