Chapter 1

a/n Here's the first chapter!!!

*edited*

Harry P.O.V.

I walked into the dom/sub center and to the dom section of the building. The walls were all white making the hallway seem longer then it was. I walked to the last door and walked in going up to the desk and standing in front of a lady with blonde hair. She smiled at me.

"Hello dear, could i have your last name please." She smiled with pure white teeth. Her smile made me smile back.

"Styles." I responded and she nodded turning around and going through the packets. She found mine and pulled it out looking through it to make sure all the papers were inside and turned around. She handed the packet to me.

"Good luck with this one, you may need it." She said before handing me the manila envelope. I nodded at her before walking out of the room and pulling out the papers inside the envelope. I stooped walking right where I was causing another dom to run into me but I couldn't even hear what he said because I was so transfixed on the light blue eyes and caramel colored hair of my new sub. He was absolutely stunning. I pulled out the sheet containing the information and started to read through.

Name:Louis William Tomlinson

Age:19

Gender:Male

Eye color:blue

Hair color: light brown

height:5'4" (lmao 5'9")

weight: 69 kg

likes:spanking, cuddling and romance movies

Dislikes: Thunder storms, yelling/screaming, liars

Kinks:Daddy

Hm, a daddy kink, this could be fun for me. I looked back to the paper and it said that I would be his last dom, so he's in the same boat as me. I thought to all the reasons why but I was pretty sure that I would be able to take care of him considering that I lost most of my subs to how strict I was. I walked out of the dom area to the front to wait for my sub to come from the sub door, time to meet Louis Tomlinson.

~~~

Louis P.o.V

I ran into the dom/sub center and slipped through the door for the subs. I walked down the long hallway that I've been down many times before. I walked through the door at the end and saw the usual redhead sitting at the desk.

"Ah, hello again Louis, here for your new dom?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." I answered and gave her a small smile that she returned and turned around and began flipping through all the names and pulled mine out and looked through the packet.

"Well Louis this one should be good for you, you are his last sub and he is said to be very strict." I gulped because I've never had a strict dom before all the ones I've had have always been the loving and caring. I could probably make this one this way with me considering I won't really follow all the rules he sets because I like to have a bit of fun. I took the packet and thanked her before stepping out and taking the paper out of the manila envelope. The man in the photo was gorgeous with long curly brown hair and emerald green eyes.

Name: Harry Styles

Age:25

Gender: Male

Eye Color:Green

Hair Color: Brown

height: 6'1"

Weight: 95 kg

Likes:Rules, spanking (giving), and cuddling

Dislikes: Liars, mess and rule breaking

kinks: Willing to explore

Well it's good that he's willing to explore, so he will be willing to explore mine. I put the papers back in the envelope and walk down the hallways back out into the main room seeing my new dom standing there. I bow my head in submission, at least for now I can be a bit polite so he wont throw me out right away. I step up behind him and clear my throat. He whips around and I can feel his eyes boring into my head.

"Look up at me baby." he says his voice low and smooth like honey. I melt a little as I look up into his eyes and take in his appearance. He looks more beautiful than he did in the picture. He smiles at me and a dimple pops out making me melt a bit more. I smile back at him and he speaks again.

"Hello kitten, I am Harry but you can call me sir," He leans down and whispers in my ear," Or daddy." I scoff and say

"And why the hell would I want to do that?" His smile drops. And all I can think is shit I already fucked this up but apparently I don't like to think in my head.

"Being rude and cussing on the first meeting, not a very good start kitten, guess I'll have to teach you a lesson already." I pale as he says this and he notices and gives me a small smile. " But It will be lessened because you will have to get used to a new place."

"U-uh um right okay."

"Is that who you answer to me Louis?"

"Oh –uh I mean yes sir."

"Good boy, now come it is time for us to go." We walked out into the parking lot and as I was about to go to my car he lightly grabs my wrist.

"You will be riding with me love."

"W-what about my car sir?"

"I will have someone come and pick it up tonight okay?"

"Alright, thank you sir."

"Of course kitten." He said. I slid into his car and we were away to my new home. A new life and a new chance. Let's hope I don't fu*k this up.

A/N And here is the first chapter my babies!!!