Chapter 5

a/n WHAAT?!?!? I updated. Also this drama is dragging me down (lmao pun (I'm sorry)) anyways, here is a new chapter lovely's!! This Chapter is deticated to alwayslou because she wanted cute Nouis!

~~~

Louis P.o.V

~~~

I walked downstairs and for once I was awake before Harry. I walked into the library room and saw Niall sitting on one of the couches.

"Good morning Ni." I said a smile on my face.

"Lou!" He shouted excited before I shushed him because out doms were still asleep."Sorry, Good morning, how are you?"

" I'm good, Is Liam not awake either?"

"No he stayed up late doing work last night so he'll probably sleep in today."

"hm" I replied as I scanned the shelves and I spotted Wuthering Heights and picked it up sitting in a comfy chair across from Niall and began reading. About 50 pages in Niall spoke up.

"Hey Lou." He asked and I looked up at him, he looked nervous.

"What's up Ni?" I asked and cocked my head to the side.

"I was wondering if you could help me with something."

"What's that?"

"I want ot bake something for Li because he's been working really hard lately and I think he would enjoy it and I just don't really know how to bake and I thought maybe you did, but oh god what if you-"

"NIALL" I cut him off and his head shot up."I can bake and I would love to help you, I could make some for Harry as well." He jumped up and hugged me.

"Thank you thank you thank you."

"It's no problem, now, TO THE KITCHEN." I shouted and we made our way over. After asking the cooks for everything we needed, we decided on chocolate cupcakes with a vanilla buttercream frosting because it was easy, we got to work.

~~~

Harry's P.o.V

~~~

I woke up alone and I shot up.

"Louis?!!?" I called out and didn't get an answer. I ran downstairs and ran into a maid.

"Have you seen Louis?" I asked her and she nodded.

"He's in the kitchen with Niall, they're baking something for you and Liam sir." She responded I let out a breath and smiled thinking of my baby baking for me.

"Thank you so much, you may go back to work." She nodded her head and went on her way. I didn;th ave much to do without Louis so I went up to my office to do some work. 30 minutes in Liam ran into my office.

"HAVE YOU SEEN NIALL?" he shouted and startled me.

"Calm down Li, He's in the kitchen with Louis, they're making something for us." I smiled at him.

"Haz..." He said slowly, "Niall can't cook."

"Louis can" I said a grin still on my face. He let out a breath and slumped down in a chair in front of my desk knowing that Louis could cook probably took the weight off of his shoulders.

"Let's see how this turns out." He said and I went back to work.

~~~

Louis' P.o.V

~~~

"NIALL HARRY IS GOING TO KILL US" I yelled looking at the cupcake mix everywhere on the walls and floor and ceiling. Daddy would be so mad.

"It's okay Lou we just have to clean in up" He said walking into the pantry and taking out some towels. I walked over to him but ended up slipping on some batter and fell my knee banging into the island in the kitchen and also a loud band sounded. I cradled my knee in to much pain to even care about the punishment we would receive.

"LOU!" Niall Yelled running over to me and pushing my hair from my face. He saw the tear tracks and started calling out Harry's name. We heard footsteps coming down the stairs and knew our punishment was coming.

~~~

Harry's P.o.V.

~~~

I heard a loud bang come from downstairs and looked over at Liam and he shrugged. Then we heard Niall's voice yell out 'Lou' and i got up as soon as he started yelling my name and ran downstairs with Liam hot on my heels. We ran into the kitchen to see batter slayed everywhere but that was the least of my concerns as I saw Lou curled up on the floor sobbing and holding his knee. Liam walked over and grabbed Nialls forearm sitting down in a chair and pulling him across his lap. 

"You will get 30 spanks and thank me afterwords understand?" Liam said to Niall and Niall nodded. I walked over and Picked up Louis and he let out more sobs and I carried him upstairs and set him on our bed. As he started to get into the sub position on his knees i stopped him.

"Daddy, why are you stopping me, I was bad and I know it I know I need to be punished."

"Yes ,baby you do but no sub position until I look at your knee." H nodded and took off his jeans leaving him in one of my jumpers and some panties. I bit my lip but directed my gaze to his knee. I Moved it a bit and it wasn't broken. I walked into the bathroom and came back with am ace bandage and wrapped his knee.

"Now, because you are already hurt you will only get 20 spanks, understand." He looked down.

"Yes, daddy." I nodded and pulled him across my lap and spanked him. Afterwards I held him close and he said a small 'thank you' into my neck.

"So baby, about those cupcakes." he looked up at me. "How about we go buy some tomorrow?" He smiled and nodded his head. We went back downstairs and into the kitchen to see it clean and a teary Niall on Liam's lap. Lou and Ni smiled at each other sheepishly and we sat at the table as dinner was served. I pulled Lou onto my lap and fed him bits of his food as well as eating my own. We went upstairs and I filled up the bath. I unwrapped Lou's knee and it was very bruised and it was sprained.

"We'll have to keep and eye on this yeah?" I told him and he nodded. "Are you okay baby? Please talk to me." I said looking into his eyes.

"Sorry daddy, I just,"He winced,"I'm in a bit of pain." I looked at hi sadly.

"Well let's soak it in the bath and then see how you feel yeah?"

"Okay daddy." he smiled at me.

He did feel better after the bath. I re-wrapped his knee and we cuddled up in bed together. He pressed his face to my chest.

"Thanks daddy." He said.

"For what princess?" I asked.

"For taking care of me."

"Of course baby." I said and he smiled up at me.

"I love you daddy, goodnight."

"i love you too my baby, goodnight."

~~~

a/n Yay cute Nouis and more Larry, what every story needs! I will try to update again as soon as possible! I move in 2 weeks ahhhh!! I'm excited and scared! see you soon loves!!