Chapter 8

A/n so you all wanted a new update because of what happened so here you go, I'm writing this in class
~~~
Louis P.o.V
~~~
I sat on a couch I haven't been in for a while now. Zayn walked in from the kitchen and handed me a cup of tea. He sat down close to me. I scooted away and looked up to see him looking down on me. Automatically he smirked and pulled me into his lap, I let out a squeak.
"So you finally decided to come back to me."
"I-I uh" Zayn began to kiss my neck and I pushed myself off of him. "That's not the reason I came, I came because Harry hit me and I wanted a place to stay for the night!"
"Oh Lou, if only you knew how bad of an idea it was to come back." Zayn said then advanced towards me.
~~~
Harry's P.o.V
~~~
I was laying in bed and I felt really bad about what I've done to Louis. I got out of bed quickly and walked down to the isolation room to see the door open and when I looked inside, there was no Louis.
"Lou baby?" I called out and got no response. I kept calling out his name and got so worried that I started screaming it. Liam came storming up to me.
"What the hell are you telling for, some of us are trying to slee-" he stopped when he saw the broken look on my face. "What's going on Haz?"
"I can't find Louis, he's gone." I said trying to hold my tears in.
"What??"
"I can't find him anywhere Li and I have no idea where he could hav-" I stopped in mid sentence and gasped remembering one of our conversations "Zayn" I said.
"What?" Liam asked.
"Liam, he went back to Zayn!"
"Who's Zayn?"
"Louis' ex Dom, god how did I not expect this."
"Do you know where Zayn lives?"
"No but I can find out." I pulled out my phone and called up a number, being the CEO of a company had its perks and in 10 minutes I had Zayns address and was driving to his house.
I quickly walked up to the door and knocked, no one answers so I decided to try to open it to und it unlocked. My lucky day. I walked through the house quietly and when I got to the living room I saw Zayn pinning my sub to the couch and trying to take his pants off.
"Oh hell no" I said and walked up to them.
"DADDY HELP!" Louis screamed out and I ripped Zayn off of Louis.
"Baby. Car. Now." I said to Louis and he scampered outside while I stayed to deal with this scum.
~~~
Louis' P.o.V
~~~
I ran into the car and sat I the passenger seat sobbing and wondering why I was dumb enough to go to Zayn's house. Oh yeah because Harry hit me. I wiped my tears away and saw Harry coming and he got into the drivers side and handed me his jacket which I quickly put on.
"Baby, why?" He asked not looking at me.
"Harry, you hit me and threw me in the isolation room because I brought you dinner. You broke a promise of never abusing me so I left." Harry gripped the wheel so tight his knuckles where turning white and he turned to face me. Before I knew it lips were planted on mine, but instead of da print it I pushed him off.
"Harry I can't do this yet, you really hurt me."
"Baby please." He practically begged.
"I'm sorry but not yet, give me some time please." He looked utterly defeated but agreed nonetheless. We drove home in silence. As soon as we got back we saw Liam at the door and he greeted me and Harry but we just walked by leaving him standing confused.
"Louis," Harry said turning to me
"You can have the master bedroom, I'll take a guest room right across the hall." I just nodded in response which didn't make him to happy but right now he couldn't do anything about it.
"Thank you Da- Harry." I said to him and he just nodded grabbing some clothes and going into the room across the hall.
"Goodnight Louis, I love you." He said and shut the door.
"I love you too." I whispered into the emptiness of the hall.
~~~
A/n two updates so soon? Yup I had some time! I hope you like it! Sorry that these are not too long but I'm trying. I love you guys
~Vxx