What to do.

Sherlock pushed his now empty plate away.
"So how long was I under?"
"You were dead for a week." I said.

"Seemed like months..." He said.
"Yeah, time is different in Hell."

"They tortured me for information about you." He stared right at me.
"What did you tell them?"

"I told them that you would kill them when you come to get me. They used that against me and made me think it was you, then they'd-"
He took a shakey breath.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." The Doctor assured. He nodded and took a sip of coffee.

"So, what do we do now? I'm dead, so it's not like we can just hang out in London."

"I never thought I would ask this to Sherlock Holmes. Are you daft? Consider the options. We have the tablet that contains everything about me, which only you can read. We have a time machine. I can go anywhere I want in all of creation. There are so many brilliant places to see out there. What do you think we're going to do?" I leaned forwards, chin on my palms, smiling at the human.

"We're going to travel and dicipher the tablet."
"No dip Sherlock." I said, now making fun with him.

"I don't dip, I have the patch." He raised his sleeve. "It's gone."

"Yeah, and so are any scars, illnesses, or addictions you had. Your body has been completely healed."

He immediately held his hand up to his head and felt for the place where his skull had cracked open."This is weird."

"You think this is weird, wait until you see one of us regenerate. Everything changes." The Doctor pointed out. Sherlock scoffed.

"Would you believe that I have had twelve faces before this one? I'll show you when we get back."

"How old are you?" Sherlock couldn't believe this.
"Oh, I've actually lost count. Somewhere between two and three thousand I think."

He looked at me.
"What about you?"
"I'll be a hundred fifty in July. If I were on our home planet, I would be getting ready to graduate in thirty years." I explained.

"Graduate?! From where?"
"The TimeLord academy. My pure Timelady self was about six hundred, but I'm not counting her life. We're too different, and I don't remember everything about her. My job was to look into the vortex and see all of time,memory loss was a symptom."

"That's...terrible." Sherlock said cautiously. As if he didn't know whether it was terrible or not.

"Nah, someone had to do it. I'm lucky that I never lost my eyesight. Most go blind within fifty years. We should get going. Doctor do you still have those scrapbooks you were making?" I asked referring to the homemade Encyclopedias of planets' histories, species, and cultures.

"Yeah. He can comb through those until he finds one he likes." The Doctor said with scottish sarcasm.

Sherlock didn't catch thus and said. "We'll go to the first one I pick while blindfolded."

We left the restaurant and went back into the TARDIS, which was parked just down the street.
The Doctor led us to the section in the library that housed all the planet books.

We tied a scarf around Sherlock's head and spun him slowly.

"One... two... three..." I grinned at the Doctor and gripped the detective's shoulders tight before flying him around the Tardis seven times.

"Ten!" I said, letting go and watching him stumble towards the shelves.

He blindly patted his hands in front of him and felt the carved wood in front of him. His hands waivered over twi books, a thin one with green and blue on the spine, or a bright red one, which was one of the thickest on the shelf. He touched the enormous book and pulled it out with both hands. When he had it securely in one arm, he pulled off the scarf.

The book was bound in fire red leather with golden lettering.

Kasterberous Constallation: GALLIFREY

He flipped it open to a page that showed a red mountain range with a great citadel enclosed in a glass dome nestled in a valley. The sky was orange with a sinking sun and the snowy peaks glinted even in the picture.

"Can we go there?" Sherlock asked.

"No. That planet burned everyone on it died."I said.
"Well, actually I might have done something about that." The Doctor scratched the back of his grey head.

I turned to him.
"You what?"
"I, well not just me, but every me put Gallifrey into a pocket universe somewhere using stasis cubes. It still exists, but it's lost in that pocket." He explained.

"Stasis cubes? Really, so it's frozen...huh. I'm going to have to try and find it some day. It would be brilliant to go home. Not today though. Today we go to..."

I skipped to the shelf and pulled out the small one that he almost picked.

Kasterberous Constellation:
Gabbedes

"Ohh I like this planet. Went here for a birthday when I was little. They had the best little pastries." I start rambling. "Sorry, this be allright?"

They nodded.
"Allrighty then. Let's go!" I beat them to the Consol room before they could blink.

Sherlock is getting pretty used to the craziness of what's going on. So that's good. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy. Again comment and vote please.

If you have any suggestions or if there is something you would like to happen (i.e. ships, places, times, scenarios), I am more than happy to receive them. (And, honestly, will probably use them. With permission and credit given to where it is due.

Same Time Next Week! (Hopefully;)