3. Calling old friends.

Thor's pov

We arrived in an old parking garage.

"We're here, let's find a phone." John said while looking out of the side.

"Or we could use mine." Riley slung her bag around and dug through it to reveal a small phone. She punched a couple buttons and held it to her ear.

"Come on pick up, pick up."

'Hey this is Dean's other, other cell. You know what to do.'

"Dang it. Ok let's try Sam." She repeated the calling ritual.

"Hello?"

"HI, um is Sam Winchester there? This is an old friend."

"He isn't here right now. He don't have friends, so im guessing you met him on a case. Maybe I can help. My name is Bobby. Who are you?"

"Ok Bobby. My name is Riley Griffin. I met the guys about three years ago."

"Riley. The angel/demon kid?"

"Yeah."

"Where are you?"

"How do I know your not a...thing?"

"Good point, surely the boys mentioned me when you met."

"Bobby?...OH uncle Bobby! Ok, umm were in Kansas City. I tried the boy's other cells. About to try Castiel."

"Yeah try Cas, I'll phone the boys. Call you back in five minutes."

"Ok. Bye." She hang up and sat on the concrete with her eyes closed and hands together.

"What are you-"

"SHH! Castiel, if you can hear me please come down here. It's of the utmost importance." She peeked. "Please Cas! I don't need other angels or demons finding me."

"You are correct with that. How did you get back on earth?" A voice came from behind me and it raised my hammer, only to be pushed across the concrete by a slight movement of his hand.

"A fancy watch. Is there anything you can do to hide us from angels and demons?"

"Angels yes, but it may hurt."

"Go ahead then."

He placed his hand on John and Riley's chests, they winced in pain.

"What was that?" John gasped.

"An Enochian sigil. It will hide you from every angel in creation."

"What did you do, brand us with it?"

"No I carved it into your bones. Ok man with the hammer your turn."

"You will not harm the son of Odin."

"Thor, if he doesn't brand you then the angels will come after us. When they find us, they will probably kill you and John, then make me a weapon. And we will not find Hailey."

Riley looked at me with a glare that would make a frost giant cower. I nodded and stepped closer to the man. He then branded me.

"Aah, that hurt." I (according to Riley) 'whimpered'...well it hurt.

Riley's phone rang.

"Hey Bobby, did you find the guys?"

"Yeah, they are hunting some vamps and won't be your way until they solve it. Did you get a hold of Cass?"

"Yeah, he hid us from other angels, should we have him take us to you?"

"Yeah you do that. Tell him im still at the cabin. See you."

"Bye."

She hung up and turned to Cass.

"So you gonna escort us?" He held out his arms and we grabbed hold. It was quite like the watch thing.

"Cass! Get off the Table." The Angel was standing on the coffee table right in front of a plaid wearing man. He let go of us and disappeared.

"Bobby! Nice to meet you." Riley exclaimed. Then we were all splashed with water.

"Ow, come on! Bobby, surely the boys told me that Holy water stings." Red splotches appeared where the water hit.

"So it's true, your half demon."

"Half angel, yes yes. I know you shouldn't trust me, but I just need to be hidden from demons."

"Because they want you on their side?"

"No, because I didn't show up for the Christmas party. Of course they want to have me in their arsenal!"

"Allright, don't get your panties twisted. I've got some extra hex bags."

He walked over to a cabinet and pulled out three small brown leather bags. He tossed them to us Riley and I caught ours with ease, but John's bounced off his hands several times before he grabbed it.

"Whoops, just missed it. It's ok though. Didn't open." John held his up triumphantly. Bobby rolled his eyes and took a swig from his bottle.

"Keep those on you at all times and you should be hidden from all demons. I also suggest you get inked up." He rolled up his sleeve to reveal a pentagram tatoo.

"Ok next tatoo parlor we pass we'll get them... will that do anything to me? You know.."

"I don't know, it shouldn't since you aren't possessing yourself. I guess you'll see. Anything else?"

"Yes. We need the coordinates for Stark Tower in New York City." I spoke up.

The man went to a computer and clicked a few keys.

"I found a number for Tony Stark, will that work?" Riley typed it into her phone and gave it to me.

"When he answers talk normally."

I nodded and imitated what she did earlier.

"Who is this? This is a private line. How did you get this number?"

"Man of Iron, this is Thor. We are in need of assistance from the Avengers. Assemble them and we shall meet you at the Tower in an hour."

"THOR! Hey big man. Umm...I'll call Fury to get the others. What's this about? So that I can make sure that they come quickly."

"Loki is back on earth." He said something I had no idea of what it meant. "One more thing. Is there a tatoo store near the tower?"

"Uhh yeah, Marty's four blocks down. Why?"

"Urgent buisiness." I handed the phone to Riley and she ended the call.

"Ok Marty's piercings, engravings, and tattoos." She punched some numbers on the watch and John coppied. "Thanks Bobby, don't be a stranger. Thor arm." I grabbed her wrist and we landed in front of a small building.

Marty's