4. Ink.

We walked into the parlor and up to the guy at the counter.

"Can I help you with something?" He asked. Leaning over the counter we saw that he was heavily tattooed with several different designs.

"Um yes we need to get tattoos." I said a little nervous. My mom would kill me if she knew the real me was about to get a tattoo of a devil's trap.

"Ok. Before we talk tatts, you need to fill out some paperwork and I need to see some I.D."

We pulled out psychic paper and handed them to him, I slipped a piece into Thor's hand when we were outside. The man pulled out three papers.

"Read and sign, then we will pick out designs. You guys are in luck, today is two for one day."

"Actually, I think just the one-"John started as he passed our papers to him.

"Suit yourself, my name is Matt. What would it be?"

"Well, I know this will sound strange, but we will all get the same." I pulled out the sketch Bobby gave me and put it on the table.

"Please tell me you aren't some satanic cult."

"We aren't, this is protection from demons that want to kill us and weaponize her." Thor blurted.

"Sorry about him, this is actually from our favorite book series, Supernatural."

"Oh yeah, my niece reads those. Allright, any of you gonna get two?"

The guys shook their heads and went to get theirs. I, however, took advantage of the deal.

I flipped the sketch over and made another. Two connected purple hearts with silver gold-tipped wings.

"Very nice. Does it have a meaning?"

"Wounded in battle twice and protected by angels both times." I half lied quickly. I was wounded twice while fighting alongside Thor before I became a Time Agent.

"Thank you for your service." I nodded as he led me to the chair.

"I want the pentagram below my right collarbone." I unbutton my shirt to slip it down where he could get to the patch of skin.

About twenty minutes later we were done with the first one. I then went to the bathroom to turn my shirt around so the other one could be between my shoulders.

The guys watched as I got my second one John was rubbing his left shoulder and Thor poked at his right forearm.

"Allrighty Ma'am, I'm done. Do you like it?" He snapped a picture with his smart phone and showed me.

"Perfect. How much do we owe you?"

...

We walked out of the parlor and down the street.

"How can people cover themselves in those things? They hurt." John was baffled.

"Honey, that was nothing compared to my blood boiling inside me." He looked at me with a sad face. Was that pity? Sorrow? I kept walking as if I didn't see him.

We reached the Tower and went inside. It was a nice lobby, a little plain for Stark though. I walked over to the receptionist.

"Hi we are here to see Mr. Stark and the Avengers. We're with Thor." The lady saw the god and pressed a button.

"Fury they are here. Go on up to the top." She pointed to the elevator and we piled in.

.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the short chapters. I'll try to do better, but I'm writing as it comes to me so...

The winner for the name contest was @TimelordQueen she will also be designing a cover so BIG thanks to her.

Hope you are enjoying. Please comment and vote. I love all feedback, even if it is a spelling or grammar check.

Your's till the last page.