"Leave it." Luke groans.

I turn my head to check the caller ID and see that it's Calum calling.

"It's Calum, I should get it." I say, turning to answer the phone.

"Hello?" I answer, putting it on speaker.

"May, can you guys come now? Everyone's here already and i'm already so uncomfortable." Calum whines.

"Just get Ashton to come. We'll be there at eight." Luke says.

"Ashton won't be here until eight-thirty because he's got some family thing. Please guys?" Calum asks.

Luke rolls his eyes and I swat his arm. "We're leaving right now." I tell him.

I hang up the phone and put it into my purse. I slide my dress back up my shoulders and turn around.

"Zip me back up?"

Luke huffs as he zips it back up. I flip my hair to the back and check myself in the mirror one last time, fixing my lipstick.

"Luke wipe your lips." I tell him.

"Why?"

"Because it looks like you're wearing my lipstick." I laugh.

"Shit." He says as he wipes his lips.

We walk downstairs and put our shoes on.

"We're leaving, mum." Luke calls out.

"Bye, guys! Have fun!" She calls from her bedroom.

"She's probably on skype with her boyfriend." Luke rolls his eyes as we walk out the door.

"Have you talked to him? I mean, you're going to live with him in a few months, do you know anything about him?" I ask, trying not to sound too pushy.

"Yeah. I've spoken to him a few times when my mum's been on skype with him, but that's about it." He explains.

"Are you nervous to live with him since he's pretty much a stranger?"

He shrugs. "Not really. Kind of, I guess. He just better keep his promise and get me into Oxford."

I get into the passenger seat of Luke's car and he gets into the driver's.

"I'm gonna kick Calum's ass for ruining our moment." Luke huffs as he pulls out of the driveway.

"Sure you are, babe." I giggle as I put my hand on his.

We get to Calum's house ten minutes later and pull into his driveway.

"I can't believe you're meeting Calum's family even before you meet mine." Luke mumbles, but I can hear him seeing as he's sitting a foot away from me.

"Take me to meet them then." I say.

He whips his head to look at me. "Really?"

"Well, obviously not right now. But before we both move, i'd really like to meet your brothers." I smile.

He nods his head. "Okay."

I unbuckle my seatbelt and go to open the door, but Luke locks it as I open it. I turn to look at him and raise an eyebrow.

"Five minutes? The back seat's pretty roomy." Luke smirks as he wiggles his eyebrows up and down.

"Luke, i'm not going to walk into Calum's family event smelling like sex. Let's go inside." I say as I unlock the door and step out of the car.

We walk to the front door and knock. Calum opens it seconds later.

"Thank god you guys are here." He says, opening the door wider.