Chapter Four

Lauren and Camila said bye to Normani and Dinah. They walked to the car. Lauren was going to be the designated driver for tonight because Camila is wasted. After what happened with Lauren and Ally, Camila went hay wire and started to drink almost everything in the kitchen.

"Lolo" Camila slurred getting restless in the car. She climbed over the passenger seat and started to kiss Lauren's neck, biting and sucking on the skin there.

Lauren let out a soft moan, "Relax Camz were almost to my house" Lauren said trying to push Camila off.

Camila wined but stopped kissing her neck anyways. Soon after she fell asleep.
-
Lauren stopped the car at her house parking it in the drive way area and opening the door for Camila. Camila fell out of the car and onto the ground. Lauren groaned and helped Camila off the ground. She walked towards the house caring Camila bridal style.

Lauren managed to open the door and walk inside without Camila slipping out of her arms. She walked up the stairs towards her room and laid Camila down on her bed.

Lauren went back down stairs and filled a glass of water for Camila to drink. She walked back to her room and saw Camila sitting up, looking around with a confused facial expression. She then looked up at Lauren and a smile was visible on her face.

"Hey Lern," Camila laughed at the nickname. "I have a secret that I want to tell you, but don't tell Lauren" Camila warned slurring her words, still laughing.

Lauren thought that this was wrong. She thought that she shouldn't let Camila tell her her secret. But she let it happen anyway.

"Tell me" Lauren said walking closer to Camila.

Camila wiggled her finger for Lauren to come closer. Lauren walked closer with her ear up to Camila's lips.

"I love...Lauren" Camila whispered then giggled.

Lauren was shocked. She moved away from Camila and Camila fell backwards giggling, holding on to her stomach.

Lauren put the glass of water down on her bedside table. She looked at Camila in disbelief. She loved her too. But she doubt that Camila would remember this in the morning. So she kept quiet about her secret.

"Drink some water and go to sleep Camz" Lauren said laying down on her bed with Camila. Camila stopped giggling and did as told and drank some of her water laying down with Lauren afterwards.

Once Lauren pecked Camila's temple she was out. Lauren giggled she then thought about what was going to happen in the morning. Lauren decided to put the thought aside and fell asleep.
-
It was three in the morning when Camila woke up with a pounding headache. She groans loudly and stumbles towards the bathroom. She lifts the seat up from the toilet and starts puking her guts out.

Lauren heard Camila groaning and immediately got out of bed to help her. She walked in on Camila puking and pulled her hair back waiting for Camila to finish. A few minutes later Camila finished puking. Lauren helped her get up to wash her face and hands and lead her back to Lauren's bed.

Lauren handed Camila the glass of water. Camila drank the water starting to feel better. She laid back down on the bed and closed her eyes. Lauren got up to go downstairs but Camila stopped her.

"Stay with me?" Camila asked holding her hand out.

Lauren looked at her hand and grabbed it, "Of course" she said laying down and spooning Camila giving the back of her neck a light kiss. Lauren didn't want to fall asleep so she stayed up and watched the beautiful girl adjacent to her sleep blissfully.
-
One Week Later