"Bela Talbot's her real name. Crossed paths with her once or twice"

"Well she knew about the rabbit's foot, is she a Hunter?"

"Pretty friggin' far from a Hunter, but she knows her way around the territory. She's been out of the country"

"Last I heard she was in the Middle East someplace"

"I guess she's back"

"Which means seriously bad luck for you"

"Great"

"But, if it is Bela, at least I might know some folks who know how to find her"

"Thanks Bobby. Again"

"Just look out for your brother, ya idjit" Bobby hung up.

Dean stuck his phone back in his pocket and I at him to stare into his eyes. He stared into mine. We had a small moment...and then Sam came over to us, looking very annoyed and he even pouted a little.

"What?" Dean asked him.

"I lost my shoe" he answered, mildly.

We all looked down and saw Sam was wearing one shoe only. Dean sighed in annoyance as Sam hung his head. Then, I couldn't hold it in. I burst out laughing...but so did Brit. We just couldn't stop laughing. It wasn't even that funny but it was funny...and we haven't had a real good laugh in a while...so this was just making up for it. Brit kissed Sam's cheek but we both continued laughing as we walked over to the truck and got in.

~

We drove to the motel and I parked the truck. Brit and I both got out and walked over to the boys. The windows were down so I stuck my head in on Dean's side as Brit did the same on Sam's side.

"All right Bobby's got it on pretty good authority that this Bela chick lives in Queens. So it'll take me about two hours to get there" Dean said.

"So what are we doing here?" Sam questioned.

"You, my brother, are staying here 'cause I don't want your bad luck getting us killed. Mel will come with me and Brit will stay here with you to give you some company...just don't get her killed okay?"

Dean and Sam got out as we all walked over to a motel room and Dean unlocked it, leading us inside, turning the light on. "What am I even supposed to do, Dean?" Sam complained.

"Nothing, nothing. Come here" he said and Sam walked over to him and sat in a chair in the middle of the room. "I don't want you doing anything. I want you to sit right here, and don't move, okay? Don't turn on the light, don't turn off the light. Don't even scratch your nose. Brit is going to sit here on the bed and you two will just talk"

"Just talk. Don't do anything that Dean and I would do. God knows what you'll give each other" I said and Dean started to crackle with laughter and then we headed out.

Brittney

Sam and I were just talking for a bit, trying to stay occupied while we waited for Dean and Mel to get back when really the waiting was killing us both. Then, out of no where, the AC in the wall, below the window started to make some weird sounds and smoke started to pour out.

"Oh come on! I didn't..." he started.

"Don't worry, babe, I got it" I laughed a little. "Just...don't move, Sam" I ordered as I got off the bed.

I went to bend down to it but it caught on fire. I spun around to see Sam standing up. "Sam!" I scolded.

"What? I-I'm sorry!" he said quickly and grabbed the comforter to try and put the fire out with it.