Chapter Seven: Bedtime

Harry's POV.

"Harry..'' I hear Luci's soft voice call after me as I leave the room.

I turn and walk back into the kitchen, Luci still sat perched on the kitchen counter.

"Yeah?" I reply, chewing my thumbnail slightly.

Her cheeks flush, "I erm,I.." She trails off, she has this thing of stuttering then falling silent when she's upset or is struggling to say something.

I inch closer to her; "Go on."

"I miss you so much!" She exclaims, tears pooling in her eyes then steadily falling down her face. I can't bear seeing her cry.

"I miss you too, Lu." I whisper, wiping stray tears from her face.

Her dainty, cold hands creep around my waist and before I know it her face is buried in the side of my neck. I wrap my arms tightly around her in response.

After what seems like forever, not that I mind one bit, she resurfaces and looks up at me with her pale blue eyes

"C-can you sleep in with me again?" She hiccups, I nod, hoping and praying that she didn't have a nightmare without me being there to comfort her.

"Of course." I smile softly and press my lips gently against hers, she kisses me back, the most amazing feeling ever.

"I love you baby boy." She mumbles against my lips, I can't help but smile incredibly wide.

"I love you back."

After a lot more kissing and cuddles, and two cups of tea, we decide to go to bed.

We walk hand in hand up our wide stairs and into our bedroom, making sure the baby monitor is sitting on the bedside table.

I tug off my shirt and jeans, stripping into my boxers before pulling my socks off and returning to my familiar place in our bed.

I watch Luci as she does a little shimmy out of her T shirt dress, her back to me, leaving her in a black bra and pale blue, almost see-through panties. She pulls on one of my sweatshirts and turns to me before removing the black ribbon from the back of her hair which was holding her bangs back.

"Makeup wipes?" I ask, she nods and I toss her the packet from the table beside me.

She takes one of the wipes and slowly but surely removes her makeup, returning her face back to its natural state. I much prefer her without makeup. I like the little scar across the bridge of her nose, that you can't see unless you look super closely, that is usually covered by foundation to show; along with the tiny pimple on her chin and the paleness of her skin. I like natural Luci.

"Stop staring you creep." She laughs, turning off the desk lamp and lying down next to me, her body soon moulding into mine.

"Only a creep for you baby, only for you."