Chapter 11 - Happy Home?

Luci's POV.

"I'm going to go get Nino from the groomers then grab some groceries." I say softly as I scoop up the girls.

"Can you get me a treat?" Harry beams, whenever we go grocery shopping Harry asks for a treat, like some ice cream or a posh chocolate.

"Of course." I smile, he kisses my cheek and I leave.

*

"Let's go find daddy!" I say to the girls, carrying them inside along with my three bags of food.

I tap the door open with my foot and place the groceries down and put the girls in the playpen.

"Harry?" I shout, looking around the house for him but finding nothing.

I trot up the stairs and suddenly hear noises coming from our bedroom.

"Uhh.. Harry! Faster!" I hear someone moan, I press my ear to the door.

"Mm I'm close!" Harry grunts.

He's fucking someone in my bed, tears start pooling and spilling from my eyes.

I twist the doorknob and storm into the room, clothes strewn across the room and Harry pounding into someone familiar.

"Shit!" He jumps up and covers his bits, he's in bed with Caroline Flack.

"Get out." I say sternly to the both of them, tugging my engagement ring off and placing it in Harry's hand.

I leave the room and go downstairs, grabbing Daisy and Darcy and placing one of them on each hip, I stand by the front door waiting for them to dress ad come downstairs.

Caroline hurries out of the door, soon followed by Harry.

"Luc-" He starts but I cut him off.

"Out. Now." I shake my head and tears spill from his eyes.

"I love you." He whispers, his hand on the doorknob.

"No you don't."