Chapter 3 - I'm sorry, princess

''I'm sorry, I forgot!'' Harry protested over FaceTime, when he finally rang me 37 hours after he was supposed to.

''Yep, you forgot about me, don't worry Harry! It's not like I kept the girls up for an extra hour so they could hear your voice and you could see them.'' I said quietly, not wanting to make him upset.

"You didn't did you?" He groaned guiltily and ran his fingers through his messy curls.

"Yeah, your voice soothes them." I murmured and his eyes lit up.

"Really?" He smiled and I nodded.

"I'm sorry, princess." He smiled and I giggled.

"It's okay baby." I smiled, a cry came from upstairs.

"Come on, I'll show you how you soothe them." I smiled as I took the iPad and ran up the stairs and sat it on the bed next to the crying babies.

"Just sing or talk to them." I whispered and he nodded.

"Hey girlies, it's daddy, oh bubba don't be sad, I love you both so so much! I can't wait to see you and we can have some nice cuddles yeah? Deal!" He laughed slightly, the previously sobbing babies now soothed and not a whimper came from either of them.

''I need to be home don't I." He looked at me, it was more of a statement than a question.

"Yeah, we need you." I whispered and he wiped a tear from his eye.

"I found out that I'll be home in 5 days because the last days of tour are in London anyway." He smiled and I grinned.

"That's brilliant!" I giggled through my tears and he smiled.

"Yeah I know, I can't wait to see you." He breathed out and looked relaxed.

"Me too." I agreed and just looked at him for a while. His pretty curls flat and he wore his headband on, signalling that it was a mess.

"I can't wait for cuddles Hawwy baby." I giggled in a baby voice.

"Mm me neither. And other things.'' He winked cheekily and I blushed furiously.

"If you're lucky." I smirked and he pouted.

"Luc I've already gone ten months,'' he laughed while pouting

"I know babe." I bit my lip slightly, it wouldn't feel right after having the girls.

"You need to shave. I don't like it when you're stubbly." I stated and he took his hand to his chin.

"It's not that bad.'' He whined.

''Ha, I can't even see it! But whenever you go on tour you don't shave," I stuck my tongue out and he lifted his hands in defeat.

"You know me, baby." He smiled small and I watched Niall tune his guitar in the background.

"Hey Ni." I smiled and he gave me a little wave.

It's too long until I see them.