Chapter 15 - Go

Harry's POV.

I hammered my fists against the front door, hoping she'll let me in.

"Go away Harry." I hear her say softly through the door.

"Luci please." I sob, the doorknob twists and she opens the door.

"Luci please? I just caught you cheating on me!''

''Luci, I love you.'' I whisper.

"No! Why the fuck did you cheat! Aren't I enough for you!" She shouts, tears pouring down her cheeks.

"We don't have sex anymore, I just have urges." I reason, her entire face drops.

"You know how self conscious I am at the moment.'' She whispers, stepping back while looking down with her hands across her tummy.

It's hit me.

I'm a heartless dickhead.

"Luci, baby." I mumble, stepping forwards and wiping some of her tears from her soft cheeks.

Her hands creep up around my wrists and she holds them softly while staring me in the eye.

"Don't touch me until you've burnt our bed sheets, bleached our mattress and scrub your entire body in boiling water.'' She says sternly, pushing me off of her and walking back into the house, I follow her and get to work.

*

I walk into the kitchen where Luci has both of the twins sat in high chairs and feeding them their dinner.

"I don't forgive you Harry, the only reason you're here is because of the girls, you're staying in the guest room." She says without looking up.

I thought I was forgiven.