Ross was sitting on the bed waiting for me. I walked up to him and he pulled me in his chest. He buried his head in my stomach and I brushed my hands through his messy, blond hair.

He moaned and I smirked. I tugged the end of his hair and he moaned again. I pulled away from him and he pouted.

I sat down on his lap and he kissed me. He licked my lip asking for entrance and I let him. He explored my mouth and his hands found their way under my top.

''I love you.'' he said between kisses.

''I love you too.'' I said and pulled away.

''Why do you always pull away when the fun begins?'' he pouted as I got up.

''Because you said that we will go on a date. And I want to go now.'' I said and sat down next to him.

''Right now?'' he asked and I nodded, ''Fine''

He stood up and walked to the closet to get ready.

''Hey, I forgot to ask you what to wear.'' I yelled from the other side of the door.

''What you are wearing is fine.'' he yelled back.

I walked around the room and grabbed some things and put them in my bag.

Ross walked out of the closet and walked up to me. He was wearing a white shirt and black jeans with black sneakers. You could see his muscles trough the shirt.

He put his arms around me and asked, ''Ready princess?''

I nodded and we walked out of our room and down the stairs.

In the living room Jane was sitting on Harry's lap watching a movie. I smiled at them. It's good to know that Jane has finally found her love.

I pulled Ross to the kitchen because I wanted to drink some water. When we walked in I saw Emma giving James a kiss. James was glaring at Aiden while Aiden was laughing his ass off.

''What's going on here?'' Ross asked and let me go so I could go get my water.

''James here is totally whipped dude.'' Aiden said still laughing.

''No I'm not.'' James growled and Aiden started to laugh more.

''Yes you are.'' he said trying to stop laughing.

''No I'm not.'' James growled again.

''Really, then why did you cancel our game night?'' Aiden asked him smirking.

''Uhh...'' James started and then whispered, ''because Emma wanted to go shopping with me.''

Ross started to laugh together with Aiden. I smiled and looked at Emma. She looked at me with a smile.

''Hey dude you are whipped to you know. And even more that me.'' James said to Ross.

''No I'm not.'' he defended himself and I looked at Emma with a smirk on my face. She immediately understood and nodded. I winked at her and looked at Ross.

''Ross is your game night tomorrow?'' I asked him.

''Yeah'' he said smirking at James.

''You can't go.'' I said and turned around to pour some water in a glass.

''What? Why?'' he stopped smirking and asked me.

''I forgot to tell you that you have to come and help me and your mother with house work.'' I said and looked at him.

''What? But it's game night babe, I can't miss that.'' He pleaded. I was trying so hard not to laugh.

''No buts your coming and that's final.'' I said and drank the water.