"Not even........close......" Jayla gasped, keeping her eyes closed. "But fuck. That feels good.."

Before you know it, the timer went off. Jayla laughed as Dr. August placed it to the side, looking at Jayla as she snatched him up by his collar, grinning at him while sitting inches away from his face.

"My turn." Jayla whispered.

"I'm telling you that it's not going to happen, Jayla." Dr. August laughed. "I'm the sex guru."

"We'll see."

Without warning, Jayla crouched down on her knees and grabbed onto his zipper. He laid back and allowed her to unzip his pants. When she looked at his underwear, she could see the large bulge that poked through it. She knew that this would be fun. She peeled the top of his hanes underwear back and watched as it whipped out in front of her face. She grinned, then looked up at him in a geeked tone.

"Where's your lubricants?" Jayla smiled.

"Top right 2nd drawer." Dr. August winked, grinning back down at her.

Jayla opened the drawer, looking at all of the colorful filled bottles of lubricants. She took out a "his and her" lubricant, coated her hands with it, then softly wrapped it around roczilla. She continuously jacked him off, screwing and circling around him in a sexual manner. Dr. August gripped onto the side of his chair, smiling and sinking into his chair.

"Feels good?" Jayla grinned.

"A hah hah. Hell yeah." Dr. August grunted and laughed.

Jayla continuously screwed him over and over, watching his sex faces. He bit on his lip and smiled as she did it, but it wasn't working. Jayla looked over at the clock and realized that it was only 10 seconds left. She gasped and turned back to the doctor, jacking him off faster in faster. He jolted forward and held onto his seat, smiling down at her.

"It's..........not going to happen..." Dr. August whispered, closing his eyes.

Then the buzzer to the timer went off. She stood up and stomped her foot in a frustrated form, watching him stand up and look at her.

"Time's up." Dr. August winked. "Now lay down on the table. It's my turn again."

Dr. August slipped a lubricated condom onto Roczilla, looking up and grinning at her. Jayla gasped as she glanced down at it, then looked back up at him.

"You son of a bitch." Jayla smiled.

"Aha! You can never go wrong with daddies dick." Dr. August winked as he set his timer. "Now open those legs."

The minute Dr. August started his clock, it was on. He shot his way inside of Jayla, causing her to squeal in unexpectation. This only made Dr. August thrive even  more for his job. He placed his palms on the side of Jayla's head and started thrusting extremely hard inside of her. She bit on her bottom lip, smashing the back of her head into the seat. The clock only ran up 5 seconds, he smiled as he leaned forward and kissed on her neck, rushing himself inside of her over and over. 

Then, he heard those words.

"I'm gonna.........oh my god!" Jayla moaned out loud.

"You're gonna what?" Dr. August grinned, leaning over her and biting his lip as he looked her in her eyes.

Before Jayla could spit anything else out, Dr. August felt her juices cover and shoot out at his waist. As her orgasm continued, Jayla slapped her hands onto Dr. August's jacket and scratched into the cotton of his white jacket. She gripped harder and harder, before finally overcoming and sighing out her high. She let go off his back as he slid out of her, pecking a kiss on top of her lips. He took off the condom, slid it into the trash, then opened the door to his office to let her out.

"Bye." Dr. August smiled as he looked at her. "I don't want to see you until your month is up."

"Wait that game was a joke!" Jayla snarled as she wrestled her underwear and skirt back onto her body. "You know that I come every week!"

"Welp, I won't be letting you in for a month. A deal's a deal." Dr. August smiled as she stood by the door. "Get out."

Jayla gave him a funny look as he took his sucker back off of his magazine and slipped it back into his mouth, waiting for her to leave. Jayla signed her name on his book and threw it onto the ground, storming out afterwards. Dr. August watched her slam the door and laughed as he picked up his magazine, sat back down, crossed his legs, and continued reading.

"These girls gone work my nerve..." Dr. August laughed to himself, shaking his head.