35-Draco Demands Details

Start from the beginning

Draco scowled, stepping away, "How is that a good choice?"

"You see, if you had not joined, you would have been killed. Your parents wouldn't have changed sides, and your mother would have told Voldemort that Harry was in fact alive."

Draco still wasn't pleased, "When can I yell—ahem, talk to Hades?"

"Soon," Hecate said, but this wasn't very accurate coming from an immortal. Soon for them could be a year, or even a century. "The Fates forbid me from saying more. But know this: Hades is your father, whether you like it or not. He wants you to be happy, so don't spend your life cursing him and instead be proud."

White mist—no, Mist—began to swirl around her, "And demigods, I think it is high time you tell the wizards what you are. When you do, find some way to signal the gods. Then we will claim the students at Hogwarts."

The smokey Mist enveloped her and she vanished.

"Good-bye," Leo grumbled.

There was a moment of stunned silence.

"That was Hecate?" Ron demanded.

"Yes," Annabeth said. "And if you read chapter 3, you would know she's—"

"—the goddess of magic," Ron finished. "I remember. Plus you told us before."

"Right," Annabeth said dismissively. "Anyway, do you have any questions?"

Harry shifted uncomfortably, "Well, er...actually, I do want to say something. But it's not a question."

Annabeth turned to look him in the eye, "Yes?"

"I'm sorry for hitting on you," he mumbled, but it was still loud enough for us to hear.

Annabeth nodded, "Thank you for apologizing. And I forgive you."

"I'm sorry too," Ron said. "For being really suspicious of you all."

"And I also apologize for the way I treated some of you." Harry nodded at Percy, "Especially you...Percy."

I didn't hesitate, "It's alright. And I'm sorry too, for punching you. I don't usually do that when people flirt with my girlfriend, but you were really getting on my nerves."

"Sorry," Harry said again. He held out his hand for me to shake. And we shook hands like we were at a business meeting.

Once we were done holding hands, we sat down again, not sure what to do.

Hermione looked around, "Well, if the discussion is over, I'm going to class."

"No it's not over," Ron said quickly.

"How are we going to signal the gods?" Annabeth said. "We should get everything straightened out for tomorrow. I'll tell Dumbledore about it later at lunch."

"I can summon lightning," Jason and Thaila suggested at the same time.

"No little brother," Thalia said. "I'm summoning lightning because I want to look cool."

"I'm not your little brother anymore—"

Thalia's eyes suddenly went wide, "OH MY GODS!"

"What?" Annabeth whisked out her ivory sword.

"No, not monsters," Thalia said quickly. Then she stood on top of the chair, "IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY TWO WEEKS AGO!!"

"Holy smokes," Leo said. He looked around, then handed her a pack of Fonzies from his tool belt, "Happy super late birthday."