Chapter Twenty Six

Author's Note: Another warning, don't read if male sex scenes make you uncomfortable.

"I want to take you to bed." That was what Ryan had been waiting for, hoping for, ever since he had first set eyes on Mike Oliver. He knew Mike was including Dane in that statement but he didn't care. As long as the other man desired him, even if it was just for tonight, he'd take whatever he wanted to give him. 

Callan got to his feet, pulling Mike up with him. His heart was pounding so fast he thought it might burst. His hands fumbled at the fastening on Mike's jeans, clumsy in his excitement. He made himself take a deep breath and try again. Mike just stood there, allowing him to do the job for him. As soon as Ryan got the fastening undone, Dane grabbed the waistband from behind in both hands and pulled the jeans right down to Mike's ankles. 

"You wouldn't believe how much I've wanted to do that," he murmured, a provocative smile in his voice. The blue boxers followed a second later and Dane took instant advantage of his low position to bite him, first the curve of his right buttock and then the left. His forefinger stroked lightly up and down the dark cleft, then he grabbed a cheek in each hand. He saw Ryan's robe fall to the ground as Mike eased it off his shoulders, just before he spun around to deal with Dane. Dane's eyes were lowered, staring at Mike's erection when Mike stooped and picked him right off the ground, hoisting him over one shoulder.  

"You won't believe how much I've wanted to do this," replied Mike. "Hold that thought," he said to Callan over his shoulder with a sexy grin. "I've got something I have to do first." 

Dane scarcely had time to draw a breath of protest when he was flung onto the bed and his robe pulled off him. Mike took a moment to devour him with his eyes, promising himself that if they ever did this again he was going to take his time and kiss every centimetre of that sexy body. But just now his needs were more basic. He flipped him over onto his stomach and was on top of him a second later. Both men felt the bed sag as Ryan joined them, more aroused than he could remember being in his entire life. He and Dane were both naked, Mike was still wearing his black teeshirt, unable to stop and take it off while he was wrestling with Dane, intent on getting the younger man exactly where he wanted him. Callan didn't know what was going to happen next, it looked like Mike was going to take Dane right there in the middle of the bed. He moved over to give them room. Mike had his knees between Dane's legs, his arms pinning him to the bed. Dane was wriggling furiously, bucking and twisting, he hadn't intended to be on the bottom tonight. But he was.  

Ryan watched the whole thing, unable to tear his eyes away. He was a little worried there for a moment, did Dane need help, was Mike being too dominating, as much as Dane had teased him? ... but no, none of those moaning noises Dane was making sounded remotely like the word 'stop'. Mike's bare ass was pumping furiously and it seemed only seconds went past before both men gasped their release. Callan was so aroused he thought he was going to have to ... 

Instead, leaving Dane still breathing hard from their exertions, Mike pulled out and turned to Ryan. Oh god, was he going to be next? Mike pushed him down so that he was flat on his back between the two of them and began kissing him, weaving a hot fast trail from his mouth to his groin. Sweet god! This man knew exactly what he was doing. 

Dane looked up to watch for a moment, then moved closer, he didn't want to be left out of this. He began kissing Ryan on the other side, except much slower, savouring every moist kiss, getting his breath back under control. He kept flicking little sideways glances at Mike, that had been ... totally hot and totally unexpected. Mike was starting again from Ryan's mouth, changing his pace now to match Dane's. Ryan thought this could quite possibly be the best moment of his life as both men took turns to kiss their way down his happy trail until ... they began to lick him, together, just as if he was an ice cream they were sharing. From his base to his tip, and around. Lick, lick. Ryan groaned loudly. He shut his eyes for a second trying to hang on, he didn't want this to end, then looked down. He had a fist in midnight black hair on the right and the other tight in silver blond. He thought, hoped, that image would stay with him the rest of his life. 

A second later he wasn't capable of thinking anything at all.