t w e n t y - e i g h t

Start from the beginning

"I know! I've missed you so much Ash!" I said as I drove off.

"Me too trust me! I'm glad we finally get to hang out," she smiled.

"So, do you have something to tell me?" I asked laughing.

"Do I?" She said with a smile on her face.

"Y'all are officially together?!" I asked.

"Yes!" She said as her face turned bright red.

"Ahhh finally!" I squealed, "Since when?!"

"Last week when he came to visit me," she smiled.

"I'm so happy for you Ash! I'm glad to see you happy!" I said as I stopped at a red light.

"Thanks Ave's, so...you and Gilinsky?" She asked raising her brow.

"Still talking," I said as I looked over at her.

"Not official yet?!" She said nearly yelling.

"No Ash! We haven't even seen each other since he left," I said as the light turned green and I drove off.

"Even I've seen him," Ash said.

"Well yeah, you've been to California since he's left and I haven't," I said.

"Why don't you go?!" Ash asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"Well I'll tell you when I saw him, all he did was ask about you and talk about you," Ash said with a smile on her face.

"Really?" I said smiling as I felt my face turn bright red.

"Yes! And he would turn bright red just like you are right now!" She laughed.

The fact that Jack would ask about me made me happy. I really want to see him, it's been 3 long months without him. I truly do miss him, every time I hear his voice on the phone, it makes me so happy I can never stop smiling.

I got a text and it was from Jack, I got to the mall and parked then reached for my phone. It was 11:00 for me and for Jack it was barely 9:00 in the morning, so his good morning texts are normally afternoon texts for me.

Jack🙊💕
Good morning Ave's I hope you have an amazing day!

Me
Good morning Jack, and I hope you have a good day, hey I've got a question.

Ash and I walked towards the mall as we went inside Ash started to look around to see what she would find.

Jack🙊💕
What's up?

Me
What do you think about coming to Dallas this coming week?

Jack🙊💕
Damn, you know I'd like nothing more, but Johnson and I are going to be going to NYC for two weeks and perform then stay there for a bit. I'm so sorry Ave's you know I want to be with you!

Me
Don't worry about it, it's okay I understand I hope I can see you soon though....But have a blast in NYC!

Jack🙊💕
I swear this sucks, I wish I could go!

Me
Jack it's okay, yeah I'm bummed out but I get it, as long as you try to visit ASAP! But really don't worry, I just hope you have fun!

Jack🙊💕
You see this is why you're amazing, you don't complain about things like this. You know how to deal with it.

Me
I mean it's your career, of course I understand.

Jack🙊💕
Well thanks for understanding, now I'll let you go enjoy your day, text me when you're out of the mall.

Me
How did you know I was at the mall?

Jack🙊💕
Well Ash told Taylor and Taylor told me.

Me
Oh I see now, well have a good morning and I'll text you when I get home.

Jack🙊💕
Sounds good, be careful Ave's.

Of course I was bummed out, but I get that his career is singing, and I can't and won't get in the way of that. As much as I miss him, I can wait for him.

"Ave's how does this look?!" I heard Ash say as she walked out of the fitting room.

"Ash! That looks so pretty!"

________________

Thank God for thanksgiving break! Hopefully I can come up with more ideas for this fanfic this week, and I'm sure I'll be updating more this week. HUGE THANK YOU TO THOSE OF Y'ALL ACTUALLY READING THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME!

-Much Love Ilse💕