"No...she isnt...right?"I asked hoping she didnt die. Melanie would be devastated.

"She's in the hospital, in coma right now, Im beside her too. She told me before being unconcious that Melanie shouldnt know, you know she wont take it well right?"Tara said , I gasped in horror keeping my hand in front of my mouth, strong tears coming out of my eyes. In fucking coma? No fucking way!

Amber I'm going to kill you!

"Nooo! She-She-She wont die! Mel-Melanie and I...we'll come to London now!"I said crying, Gemma wiped my tears softly.

"No Harry! She sent a note on the package, it said some pretty bad things to Melanie. She was targeting her, I guess Melanie was lucky to be with you in Cheshire, or else it would have been her in the hospital. You and Melanie are safe in Cheshire not here"Tara said and I was more scared imagining Melanie in the hospital, her lifeless body, that scene would have kill me right away. Her mother being in that condition was also hurting almost that much. This was why Melanie shouldnt know. Or mayne not right now. I didnt want to tell her because she will be hurt very very much but also I knew that she had the right to know about her mother and it would be insulting that she didnt know about her mother's health.

But I wanted her to be happy.

So I had to keep it a secret.

"You cant keep hiding from a bitch all your life, we have to end this once and for all. I wont tell Melanie about her mom but still we both come to London with my sister and together we will finish the blonde psycho drama. Meanwhile take care of Mrs-Mom. She'll wake up I know, she has, for me, for Melanie"I said and I heard her sigh for a long time.

"Fine, where will we stay? What will we tell Melanie? The appartment is under reconstruction after the damage!"Tara said. Shit! Think Harry think!

"Move into my house, opposite your appartment. Enough room for everyone"I said, Gemma showed a small smile. One step forward in our relationship even if the timing sucked, Melanie moving with me will be fantastic.

"What to tell Melanie then?"Tara asked. True that was the problem, to hide the truth from Melanie.

"We'll make up a lie...I dont know, her mom got double salary or something and she sold the appartment to buy a new house and she s gone on a foreign trip"I said quickly even if it was stupid but I didnt know what else to say.

"Whatever...becareful! The doctor is here. Be safe both of you"Tara said and cut the call. I just bursted crying letting all my anger, frustration and sadness about Melanie's mom in Gemma's arms who caressed my back trying to calm me down.

"Harry Edward Styles don't cry over that blonde bitch...thats what she wants...to ruin you by taking away your loved ones. We're going to London and we'll finally finish it all once for all. I wont let her ruin my brother's happiness anymore. Stop crying"Gemma told me shaking me holding my arms and I tried to stop crying.

"But Melanie...she loves her mom too much, her only family she's got...what if she doesnt wake up. How long could we hide it from her? If she knows ---"I asked but Gemma cut me off.

"Have faith Harry, she will wake up, for Melanie's sake, for yours as well. Melanie will know in time but not now, now we need to pack our things for London. Stay strong baby brother, Melanie will need you more now than ever"Gemma said and I nodded hugging tightly.

"Woah woah children Im coming too, I also want to stop the Amber drama, she's haunted my baby long enough, it has to stop"Mom entered the room, she must have heard us. Good thing Melanie was obedient and wont come out of my room. Poor Melanie. No no Harry dont tell her.

"Thanks mom! I'll go tell Melanie to pack"I said before standing up to go to my room and tell Melanie that we're leaving. She was looking out of the window. I put my arms around her from behind, with all these dark events going on, Melanie by my side made me feel so much better. I wont lose her, never, Amber wont take her away from me.

"Baby we have to back to London now!"I said softly and she turned around with a shocked expression on her face.

"But we just got here? Can we stay for longer ?"Melanie asked sweetly and I chuckled, aww she liked being here. Dont worry we ll come back soon one day.

"I know but urgent important work to do, have to be there, both of us, plus your mom is on a trip abroad, that means Tara and you will be moving with me at my place!"I said managing to smile. Melanie was speechless mouth opened.

"Why? Tara and I will be fine at home its fine!"Melanie said normally and I had to control my tongue not saying anything I shouldnt say by mistake. If only she knew...no better not. It will break her and seeing her broken, it will break me.

"Don't you want to live with me? I want to be with you all the time, to take care of you, hold you in my arms, cuddle in bed, cooking, especially protecting you, Amber is doing worst now, I cant risk anything! She wont get you!"I said and she nodded not saying anything, she smiled happily.

"You're the best!"She said hugging me , her arms around my torso and her head on my chest, she was too cute, could never get enough of her.

"Don't worry Melanie, its not a blonde psychowoman thats gonna tear us apart, you re my only reason to stay alive! We can get through this..."I started and I was so happy that Melanie finished my sentence with me at the same time.

"Together!"Melanie and I finished at the same time which made us laugh and I kissed her forehead hugging her possessively and caringly in my arms.

Here we come London! Amber, we will soon be done with you and all your bullshits!