Bonus Chapter: Blood is Thicker Than Water

I crossed my legs and watched my sister along with Cara.

They were dancing around the lights with some romantic music. I never saw this coming. I am stronger than them physically. You know, I can just go straight and carry Cara and Kenny can't do anything about it. But the thing is...how far can I go?

Then Cara closed her eyes as Kendall kissed her forehead.

"Fucking shit," I quietly stood and went outside. I just don't know what to feel. I want Cara. I want her everything. We are meant for each other. I guarded her for years and now she'll just replace me for my sister who is a girl?

I was standing outside the door where the two lesbians are happily dancing. My eyes looked around and saw a metal pipe lying against the wall. I took it and placed it behind the door handle to lock the room, "Have fun." I whispered to my furious self.

I found myself driving to my father's grave. The night was here to supplement my solitude. "Hey Pop," I sat. I bowed and exhaled and let the quiet field conquer me. "Pop..." I weakly continued, "I have nowhere to go again." I can't help but to frown like a child looking to his father's grave. "I wish you're here. Maybe you would teach me anything I need right now."

"I have this girl I want. I liked her body. Yes Pop, I'm like that. Can't help but to blame your wife for turning me into this but I chose to grow like this, don't worry. I don't know how I wanted her more than what her body can offer. With her, I think I can build my future." I gave a laugh, "But you know how life can fucking be right? It turned out that Kenny loves her too. Of all people we can love...we ended loving the same girl." I bowed and placed my hand on the back of my head, "I just don't know what to do Pop. I want her but I love my sister. She is my only family I know"

Before any tear can fall, I viewed the night sky. "No star for me huh?" I snort and continued to stop my tears.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes she is completely fine. Of course, I will. Good bye," I hang up to Mrs. Delevingne.

I drove back to Kenny's house as far as my information tells me, I think this is the part where they are supposed to sleep together. I pulled in front of her house while being tempted to break in. I know what might be doing this hour. I watched the light to her bedroom disappear, "Shit." I remember the night the two can't keep their hands off each other.

What can I do? If I break in, I'll end up in jail or worst, in jail. I still have my duty to guard her whatever it takes so there no really option left for me but to stay here and wait till sunrise. I adjusted my seat and closed my eyes. I'll just try to remember those moments when I had her. The moments when I wanted her so much that I won't let anything or anyone touch even her skin.

VROOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

What's that? I quickly looked to her house and saw Ian's car flying away. "What?" I don't know if I should follow it. I mean who drove it? What if it's Cara? I won't let them get away!

I followed her in incognito from a distance in a speed that an average driver can't keep up. "This girl want another acci-"

All I hear was tire screeching. Then Cara went out with a shock. "She hit who?" I went out and hid on the other side of my car. I can hear her from here. Oh no what?! Kendall?! Should I go?! My sister!! I was ready to rush to the scene any moment when Cara seemed to lose herself. She held her head and did not look to Kenny.

I took my phone to call 911. Just how unpredictable can the word get?! I love them both and I am never ready to lose my sister! "Hello? Someone may have been hit by a car. I need you to come quickly. COME QUICKLY!" I shouted in whisper because I don't want to blow my cover. "I am in," I looked to the post that reads "Steel Street"