Start of Something Mad

"And we have arrived"  I walked her to the door and we saw bags of groceries. "Yours?" I asked in curiosity. Kendall grabbed the bags, "Yes, someone has been sending these for two years"

I was helped her carry other bags. "Who?" Kendall replied, "Who knows? I really don't have any idea. I don't even know if it's a boy or a girl"

"You should be careful. You know how bad people are these days" I warned her.

"Like the one who hit me? Well I was afraid at first but time came when I needed it. This person actually helped me for 2 years and I kinda trust him or her already"

"If you say so..." I dropped the bags on her entrance. I never thought she would bring that up.

"I better get going. It's already dark." I turned around quickly in embarrassment because my dreamy mind just pictured Kendall giving me a good bye kiss just like those in movies.

"Cara"

Kendall went to me and unexpectedly hugged me while whispering, "I will never forget what you did today even the things we did before. Thank you for sharing your special spot. I am happy to know you better" Kendall hugged me tight that our breasts clashed

"Thank you too" I whispered back "For always letting me drag you to nowhere and still not call cops"

I was driving carefully because I wanted to live long starting today. I have many plans ahead. While the light was red, I grabbed my phone and called Paul because texting while driving is bad.

"Cara?" His deep voice spoke. "Paul, I would like you to buy me a guitar. I want it the soonest. Buy all the needed accessories too. Pick my favorite color"

"Anything else?" Paul asked.

"Oh buy me energy drinks and order pizza now" I added

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I head straight to my couch. I almost jumped. I was totally happy. Mainly because I, Cara Delevingne, made Kendall Jenner happy. Making her smile is like mission accomplished to me. I never felt so right before.

9:48PM

To: McDo

Home safe home. I have a riddle

9:53PM

From: Mcdo

Orayt. Make sure it's hard as ICE: D

9:54PM

To: McDo

Can we please forget that? I was drunk!

"What am I?"

Kendall took long to reply that my pizza arrived. I was eating while waiting for her answer. I never thought she will take time answering this.

10:05PM

From: Mcdo

Oh boy that could mean anything.

10:07PM

From: Mcdo

You're one crazy, wild girl. That has to be right!!!

10:09PM